Commercial update

Yes I agree a good update. I know some people were suggesting that the club wouldn't make that much money out of the game but the money made will be decent and of course it really increases interest in the club.
Interesting that the game is being televised abroad even if not in the UK.
Oh and I am sure we will get a striker... in January!

Yes it was a sensible clear explanation and sounds like we are doing our best commercially.

Also concur. Nice touch getting TV advertising despite no "official" broadcast. I wonder if Man City have asked to stream to their fan base?

Also concur. Nice touch getting TV advertising despite no "official" broadcast. I wonder if Man City have asked to stream to their fan base?

Possible to watch via a cheeky international stream…? Assuming you’re not going to the game, of course!

Indeed. A good update and I'm encouraged that we are co-sponsoring events like the fireworks to potential engage new people with the club.

Nice to see them on top of the opportunity given by the draw, on a personal note would have liked to have been allocated a guest ticket as a ST holder from the outset , never mind I’ve got mine ?.

Possible to watch via a cheeky international stream…? Assuming you’re not going to the game, of course!
The loungers will be there! Managed to get a couple of hours off work to drive up and shelled out £78.00 for two tickets.

On the commercial/marketing theme, it might be good if they can get some more adult sized replica shirts in - maybe even before the Man City game?

On the commercial/marketing theme, it might be good if they can get some more adult sized replica shirts in - maybe even before the Man City game?

Hopefully, but when it’s the all time record selling shirt it’s still good news

Very defensive Dave! I didn't say it wasn't good that we've sold a lot - just that I am sure they could shift some more and especially when we have a full house in a week's time.

Very defensive Dave! I didn't say it wasn't good that we've sold a lot - just that I am sure they could shift some more and especially when we have a full house in a week's time.

What part is defensive ? The hopefully they have some more? Or that it’s good news they have sold out as it’s the all time record selling shirt ? Think ur reading more into ur own question than my reply mate

Looking forward to adding another half 'n half scarf to my collection. COYY!
Foam hand as well? Can't go wrong with a half and half scarf and foam hand to make that day a little more special. If you want to push it. crack open the Milk Cup scarf and ask everyone is Joey still playing :p

I think it's good to get some openness from the club about their process for ticketing and commercial for this game. Did we ever get the dot counting of seats this time?

I hope we put in a decent performance. I wish this match would have been in Appleton's last season when we had a team that was really up for the big occasions.

Order online and pick up from the shop? That should ensure you get them if they have them now
That was my point further up the thread. As currently showing in the online shop, unless Ricky is a 'Small' he won't get a home shirt. Small, Medium and Large only in the away kit.

Back
Top Bottom