Colin B Resignation

Not what they said Jem.

Why the sudden outburst then?

To be fair Sean it is what they said at the meeting, and if u read back through the oxford mail transcript, you will see it. What he said was they went to see kassam in Monaco. But have been treated badly by the stadium company. (Not by fk in Monaco)

To be fair Sean it is what they said at the meeting, and if u read back through the oxford mail transcript, you will see it. What he said was they went to see kassam in Monaco. But have been treated badly by the stadium company. (Not by fk in Monaco)

Cheers for the clarification. I also vaguely remember hearing/reading that they were kept waiting, but I could be wrong.

Also, if Kassam is ultimately responsible for the stadium company’s management, then indirectly he’s treating them poorly/disrepectively.

Cheers for the clarification. I also vaguely remember hearing/reading that they were kept waiting, but I could be wrong.

Also, if Kassam is ultimately responsible for the stadium company’s management, then indirectly he’s treating them poorly/disrepectively.

I think it’s well known that there have been historical difficulties between stadium co and club. but that’s not what was said about the meeting in Monaco.

I’m pretty sure you could put almost every action of the last 18 years by FK to OUFC as disrespectful. The fact that he may be charming in a room probably shows him to be somewhat of a coward that he has to channel his behavior indirectly through the stadium company.

Disrespect comes in many forms

I think it’s well known that there have been historical difficulties between stadium co and club. but that’s not what was said about the meeting in Monaco.

Thanks Dave, I was aware of the historical difficulties between stadium & club, but like I said, Kassam is ultimately responsible for the Stad Co, so indirectly is rude/disrespectful to the club.

Back
Top Bottom