Cobbles - fans are not happy.

I hadn’t realised the situation at Northampton was so bad. The locals are not happy!

Here’s a flavour from the KELVIN THOMAS ITS ALL YOUR FAULT thread,

The whole club is a shambles , the only glimmer of light is the youth team. Embarrasing half time 'entertainment, more folk on the pitch at KO than in the stands, 'sponsored' everything , time added on etc. Can nobody at least tidy up the devastation behind the east. Players that don't want to be here, managers that should never have been here a Chairman that talks for ages and ends up telling us nothing , fans that think hes the messiah when really hes a very naughty boy, cannot event get partners in the club without **** it up, and most of all, 2 years of some of the dullest defensive drab excuse for football in my 40 odd years .

Report Spam
ip.gif

I hadn’t realised the situation at Northampton was so bad. The locals are not happy!

Here’s a flavour from the KELVIN THOMAS ITS ALL YOUR FAULT thread,

The whole club is a shambles , the only glimmer of light is the youth team. Embarrasing half time 'entertainment, more folk on the pitch at KO than in the stands, 'sponsored' everything , time added on etc. Can nobody at least tidy up the devastation behind the east. Players that don't want to be here, managers that should never have been here a Chairman that talks for ages and ends up telling us nothing , fans that think hes the messiah when really hes a very naughty boy, cannot event get partners in the club without **** it up, and most of all, 2 years of some of the dullest defensive drab excuse for football in my 40 odd years .

Report Spam
ip.gif

??????? please stop, it hurts hahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

One fan even suggested they merge with MK and create a “super club” ????

Kelvin Thomas being massively called out on the Cobblers Forum - but this was Thomas just a couple
of days ago when everything was great in the world.

He looks a bit beleagured to me.

It’s all very well having a laugh at them but it is no different to how this forum would have been had we gone down.

And it was way too close for comfort.

It’s all very well having a laugh at them but it is no different to how this forum would have been had we gone down.

And it was way too close for comfort.

And yet, and yet...

104. Local away stadium unable to visit in the league .(PC started it I wanted to finish it ? now locked).

Back
Top Bottom