General CLub's social media and highlights

Sadly, there was a bit of a spiteful edge to their play across the 2 games and Napa copped the worst of it

South stand were incandescent. We could all see that it was very dangerous play.

What is made plain from the image though, is that it was not Naismith that took out Nappa's leg but, and it is difficult to tell from that image, could be Eisa.(7) He followed through after the whistle had gone for the foul by Naismith.

South stand were incandescent. We could all see that it was very dangerous play.

What is made plain from the image though, is that it was not Naismith that took out Nappa's leg but, and it is difficult to tell from that image, could be Eisa.(7) He followed through after the whistle had gone for the foul by Naismith.
was Eisa first ...Naismith second (Naismith wearing 2) I think?

was Eisa first ...Naismith second (Naismith wearing 2) I think?
I think you're right @Sarge What I thought was a 2 is actually a 6 and the second player coming in is, by process of elimination, a 2 ergo, Naismith.
Just wish we had a proper recording of the incident. What is clear is that it happened right in front of the bench and will have been clear to see by both sets of management/coaches and the fourth official. If anyone was observed doing that to someone on the street you can bet that the OB would be knocking on your door.

Tbf, that is what all the lower league clubs get. And Colin Murray does like asking questions about Oxford with the views of the lower league blogger the most interesting so far.
The "lower league blogger" is Ali Maxwell, who does a fantastic EFL podcast with co-presenter George Elek. George is an Oxford fan, so we tend to get a lot of coverage on it!

Would recommend NotTheTop20, it helps give me a good overview of how the other teams around us are performing.

The "lower league blogger" is Ali Maxwell, who does a fantastic EFL podcast with co-presenter George Elek. George is an Oxford fan, so we tend to get a lot of coverage on it!

Would recommend NotTheTop20, it helps give me a good overview of how the other teams around us are performing.

NTT20 are also contributing pieces to The Athletic - which is worth the subscription if you have an interest in all things football!

They have got writers such as Phil Hay, Amy Laurence and David Ornstein - is a fascinating insight to football with quality writing (is EFL, other leagues and premiership)

that was a shocking challenge by the player coming in after napa was on the ground following the first tackle should have been a straight red

Has he seriously not apologized? Even if it wasn’t intended it’s the decent thing to apologise.

If I break someone’s vase at their house I may not have meant to, but I don’t just shrug my shoulders and f**k off home.

I’m sure the world will make it up to him in time. These things even out eventually.

Until the club get someone dedicated to producing and working with video content at the club, the quality will always look bad in comparison to other clubs. Like even with the video highlights, which were done by an outside company, we were always listed as 'Oxford U', no description or metadata was ever entered, no custom thumbnails were created nor were duplicate videos ever deleted. The fact that there was no one there to do this for the club on the social media side of things means there is simply a lack awareness or willingness to improve our video content across all sites.

It's honestly not that hard to do as well, that's the annoying thing. We're a professional football club with thousands of fans attending matches every weekend, and we have a YouTube channel which is worse than what a teenager could create in their bedroom.

If you got Sky sometimes the goals and small amount of highlights are up by 6.00 ish on the day. Just press the Sky sports button and your favourite team OUFC!

This is a very similar status as the last provider. Rank amateurish stuff done on the cheap. But, we all know what a useless lot the EFL can be.
All the hype they gave the clubs before signing them up to this latest deal.

"Rank amateurish stuff" - well it is the EFL...

I find the free iFollow extended highlights to be quite good.

The Youtube highlights are good for slowing the video and checking those tight off-sides though. :)

Back
Top Bottom