Club Shop

outsidethebox

Anyone know what times the club shop (at the stadium) is open tomorrow? Having a senior moment and can find it on the mobile site.

Went in the club shop in town earlier. You'd think it was closing down. Very little stock and two other customers in their asking for things and they didn't have them but they do at the stadium store. Just get someone to put some stock in a car and drive down with it. One lad just wanted a medium shirt. Why is the merch side of things at the club always lacking? Pretty pathetic to be honest!!

Last edited:
Went in the club shop in town earlier. You'd think it was closing down. Very little stock and two other customers in their asking for things and they didn't have them but they do at the stadium store. Just get someone to put some stock in a car and drive down with it. One lad just wanted a medium shirt. Why is the merch side of things at the club always lacking? Pretty pathetic to be honest!!
That shop in the market is a waste of space, never got what you want

It shouldn't be a waste of space though. You could pack plenty of stock in there but they don't. Also, why don't they have a few player pics in there or at least a team photo? It all has a very half hearted feel about it.

Plenty of room in the town shop to hold a lot more stock, it's shambolic!

I went in to get a hoodie a few weeks ago - none there. I drove to the club shop the next day because I wanted the itenpm but the casual fan/tourist wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom