Clotet our for goodness sake

BigAlan

So there we are one nil up and he replaces a striker with a midfield player, gives them more time at the back and and they score twice, in my opinion he has to go, his fancy dan passing game is rubbish, we simply don’t have the players to perform at that level.

His decisions game by game are crap, up n the SSU we can see the play, or lack of it.

Clotet HAS TO GO.

Shushing the south stand. Sorry, enough said. Total lack of professionalism.
Unfortunately by doing that, he'll get even more stick!! He's lucky we've not got another home game for a few weeks or his position could have been untenable before the end of January..

The football is rubbish, the reaction to defeats poor, the players clearly have ability but he is not getting the best out of a single player. I cannot see him improving our play at all. Eales won’t sack him now but he must be replaced once we are safe and we can prepare for next season, otherwise I and many others won’t be renewing season tickets.

Phil Brown, at least he shows passion and commitment and understands our league.

Ok keep clothead but no more interviews, Faz and Chrissie Allen decide the tactics and pick the team. clothead can stand in the technical area and sell hotdogs.

I find him incredibly dull to listen too, I worry this might be the case in the dressing room too. It would seem to me that he has a very good understanding of the game but is unable to get the players to carry out his vision. This might be a case of having the wrong players, which might improve with the summer window, but also and quite probable is that he doesn't inspire the players. The players might have lost faith a bit at this point, certainly confidence. An overhaul of players in the summer might do the trick, but the worry is we might not get that far in safety.

I find him incredibly dull to listen too, I worry this might be the case in the dressing room too. It would seem to me that he has a very good understanding of the game but is unable to get the players to carry out his vision. This might be a case of having the wrong players, which might improve with the summer window, but also and quite probable is that he doesn't inspire the players. The players might have lost faith a bit at this point, certainly confidence. An overhaul of players in the summer might do the trick, but the worry is we might not get that far in safety.
He's too kind. Shows 0 passion. Appleton would've been at them players throat after that performance. When we played crap he always turned it around second half. Swindon,Scunthorpe and Middlesbrough 3 examples of that. Too think Pep is on same wages as he was.

I agree but there is more than one way to skin a cat though. Results are what count ofcourse but also have to consider circumstances and give people the time.

I'd take Appleton back straight away but that isn't an option available to us.

It’s difficult to look at our position dispassionately after that but we are mid table - which is exactly where we should be given budget and summer upheaval

Very, very few managers would have us doing better than Clotet. And quite a few would have us doing worse

I did have a chuckle at the vehemence which greeted P Brown’s name. For a club of our size, budget and aspiration who else do you think is qualified for the role?

We’re having a reality check at the moment. We’ve had 2 great seasons thanks to a chairman who spent big. Now the belt-tightening has started, reminding us all of our stature, we don’t like it.

For this club to be successful we need a shed load of cash. Or a manager who is given time to build a squad and ethos which can overachieve. Pep is not overachieving. But nor is he underachieving.

Back
Top Bottom