Clotet our for goodness sake

I agree but there is more than one way to skin a cat though. Results are what count ofcourse but also have to consider circumstances and give people the time.

I'd take Appleton back straight away but that isn't an option available to us.

Yet

Perhaps a gonk, then? Pep has less clue than a plastic pencil adornment.
Shushing the South Stand, (upper and lower), may invoke items larger than a pencil being inserted where the sun dont shine :eek:

Ok perhaps not Phil permatanned Brown that might have been a bit offside but someone with passion, commitment, and does not keep saying “fokussed” why not ask Leicester if we can have Appleton back, no ask never know.

What I do know Clotet has no idea, hell even Frank Lampard would have been better.

Ok , by ur own Definition - when has phil brown ever over achieved at this level? Most overrated, up him self, thundercunt of a man going. I would rather appoint mickey Lewis again

I take it you've never come across Graham Westley then.

Just floating it - what's the consensus of opinion on Chrissy Allen potentially making the step up (not right now but maybe soonish)? When I've heard him interviewed he seems to talk sense and from what I can see he's not doing an appalling job working with the playing staff.

Had a few beers in my local as therapy after that performance, even now I have warmed up I still say CLOTET OUT.

We have had some rubbish managing us in the past, Patto, Diaz etc but if our chairman reads this please get someone who knows what he (or she) are doing.

Phil Brown? I'd rather have Shotton back. Get rid Clotet and give it to Chrissy Allen to the end of the season to keep us up. We are serious relegation contenders and and a f*****g embarrassment.
Clotet has the strategic skills of a toothbrush and shows no real grit. Listening to the Bury Manager's interview before the game I was really impressed. When told by the interviewer that his side had nothing to lose, and could therefore play with freedom, he replied "of course they've something to lose, their pride!"
And that, my friends, is clearly what's missing, passion, commitment and pride.

I wasn't there today and have no intention whatsoever of going to a match while Clotet is manager.
GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Had a few beers in my local as therapy after that performance, even now I have warmed up I still say CLOTET OUT.

We have had some rubbish managing us in the past, Patto, Diaz etc but if our chairman reads this please get someone who knows what he (or she) are doing.

That's very harsh on Diaz

Not sure I want him sacked but if he shushed the home fans that is a problem

Phil Brown? I'd rather have Shotton back. Get rid Clotet and give it to Chrissy Allen to the end of the season to keep us up. We are serious relegation contenders and and a f*****g embarrassment.
Clotet has the strategic skills of a toothbrush and shows no real grit. Listening to the Bury Manager's interview before the game I was really impressed. When told by the interviewer that his side had nothing to lose, and could therefore play with freedom, he replied "of course they've something to lose, their pride!"
And that, my friends, is clearly what's missing, passion, commitment and pride.

I wasn't there today and have no intention whatsoever of going to a match while Clotet is manager.
GGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Ha, I don’t think you’ll see many more Oxford games if you’re so picky! Will you come back if we are in the championship?

Is the shushing Clotet's "history history I don't care about your history" moment?

I think many of us welcomed the new direction that Pep bought after the unwanted departure of Michael Appleton, but it's not working. It's getting worse. It's like groundhog day watching the same s**t, listening to the same s**t excuses.

He has to go, as he is taking this club backwards and undoing three years of good work that preceded him. He's stubborn and lacks charisma. I don't think he could motivate a dog to chase a cat.

Nothing knee jerk about my thoughts either, they've been formulated over the last seven months, seven months that feels like seven years. We're going backwards with this man at the helm. Get rid now, put Faz and Chris Allan in charge until the end of the season, and then hope there's movement at Leicester in the summer, and get on the blower asap and get Michael back.

Wigan, although a very good side, thrashed us - we were very lucky against Blackpool, only Eastwood, with a number of heroic saves ensured we won.... today..... pathetic performance, even at 1 nil - the passing was woeful, we weren't winning enough, if any, second ball.... I have tried to give Clotet a chance - how many of the transfers into the club that he has been involved in have made the team better????? there are a few who I dont want to see in an oxford shirt again.... the back 4 does not instill confidence...... central defenders who are too slow...... Forwards - we could have played for 4 or 5 hours todays and neither of our forwards would have scored.....neither are good enough.......... I could go on..... I am sure we could all go on........ I am trying to think of positives over the last few weeks.............................................

Back
Top Bottom