Championship Clotet in Harp exit

Osleroad

I did say to Bham supporting friends."good luck with that" when relating our experience back last October as PC is shown the door before the end of the season.

Still amazed he got the job in the first place, though his agent did have a hell of a mouth on him

Still amazed he got the job in the first place, though his agent did have a hell of a mouth on him

Do you remember when his agent posted on here slagging off Robinson ? (Allegedly)

Clotet's career at various clubs seems to end up in either him being relegated of sacked. Absolute joke of a manager.

What I find more amazing is that any chairman presumably has access to Wiki. A cursory read will show that Pep is to management what I am to getting fit - talks a good game but absolutely unable to deliver on a 100% consistent basis!
Why on earth do they hire the bloke?

What I find more amazing is that any chairman presumably has access to Wiki. A cursory read will show that Pep is to management what I am to getting fit - talks a good game but absolutely unable to deliver on a 100% consistent basis!
Why on earth do they hire the bloke?
because of his fokkus ? :unsure: :sneaky:;)

Back
Top Bottom