EPL Claudio Ranieri

16 managers (permanent and caretaker) in the 10 years since the start of the 2011-12 season.

Only two manager managed more than 50 matches in that time - Gianfranco Zola and Javi Gracia (and Quique Flores if you add his two spells up). It begs the question what the Watford owners really want? Why fire and hire so readily as they must be spending huge amounts on payoffs?

I give Ranieri until the start of the January transfer window.

I give Ranieri until the start of the January transfer window.
Your being generous I think he will be gone before December Watford are a shambles if they offer you the job you’d take it knowing your getting a pay out soon

Not really sure what the point of Watford is these days. Random Italians and no particular purpose without Elton John and John Barnes. They're just there to be last on MOTD in the odd years they're in the PL. Interestingly my friend who's from Wycombe reckons she regards them as Wycombe's main rivals.

Not really sure what the point of Watford is these days. Random Italians and no particular purpose without Elton John and John Barnes. They're just there to be last on MOTD in the odd years they're in the PL. Interestingly my friend who's from Wycombe reckons she regards them as Wycombe's main rivals.

Perhaps a pattern emerging. How does she view Norwich and Brazil?

Edit: I'm pretty sure that if Wycombe played the Brazilian side from 1970 the universe would blink out of existence.

Back
Top Bottom