General Clarkson’s Farm

Leysboy

I’ve just been through the whole of the first season, and have to say I’ve loved it, and laughed and really hope there will be a 2nd season.

I heard that Amazon wasn’t going to do another, but also hearing there will be.

Anyone else watched it and hope there is another season. Or am I the only silly person to have watched it.

Absolutely loving it, although I have to say that Clarkson is not quite the complete dimwit he would have us all believe. It is at times bloody hilarious though and Kaleb Cooper is just great.

Brilliant, need more of it!!!
Clarkson spells out the reality of farming really well.
Diddly Squat does get rather busy though!

I’ve just been through the whole of the first season, and have to say I’ve loved it, and laughed and really hope there will be a 2nd season.

I heard that Amazon wasn’t going to do another, but also hearing there will be.

Anyone else watched it and hope there is another season. Or am I the only silly person to have watched it.
You usually get 4 seasons per year with farming

I really enjoyed it and glad we're getting more, though you do wonder what they'll be able to wring out of another season.

Most of it will be the same tasks, and Clarkson should make fewer mistakes this time round (unless they manufacture them, which when used to excess in Top Gear caused it to jump the shark).

Hopefully he can find new things to branch out into, it was really fun and genuinely interesting, and everyone was much more earnest than I was expecting.

All else fails, give Kaleb a travel show.

Top notch television! Loved every minute of it.
Really puts into perspective the hardship that is agriculture. 24/7 job with potentially zero profit at the end of it, complete lottery.

Was driving home from work and there was a combine and tractor running through a field. And for once I actually appreciated what they were doing rather than just ignoring it.

I'd love to try some beer made from his barley crop.

Finished watching the series last night. Entertaining, informative and annoying in equal measures.

Loved the images of rural North Oxfordshire and the authentic local characters. Found the details of the challenges of farming worryingly fascinating. But got bored of some of Clarkson's 'acting' and the staged scenes. Fortunately the latter didn't stop it being compelling viewing.

Nice to see the Cotswolds. It's been 2 years now, and I was only in the shire for a day.

Gerald was a decent footballer back in the day, Chadlington had a pretty much all conquering side in the early 70's and he played in that. Think he played til the mid 80's.

Finished watching the series last night. Entertaining, informative and annoying in equal measures.

Loved the images of rural North Oxfordshire and the authentic local characters. Found the details of the challenges of farming worryingly fascinating. But got bored of some of Clarkson's 'acting' and the staged scenes. Fortunately the latter didn't stop it being compelling viewing.
Recommend watching “Harry’s farm” on YouTube.
He has farmed near Burford for over 20 years.
Gives regulars updates on the trials and tribulations of farming and the challenges and opportunities for British farmers.
He does financial reports on each crop and gives insights from sowing to harvest,also environmental impact .
He also has a herd of cattle.
Harry Metcalfe who used to own/run Evo magazine,is also a petrolhead with an eclectic car collection, also has “Harry’s Garage” on YouTube.

Last edited:
There will be two new characters in Season 2 of Clarksons farm.

One of which is a Brown Cow, and the other a white cow.

So he’s going in to Cattle now. So you might see Jeremy try some Hay baling for the cows.

Last edited:
Gives regulars updates on the trials and tribulations of farming and the challenges and opportunities for British farmers.
He does financial reports on each crop and gives insights from sowing to harvest,also environmental impact .
Harry Metcalfe who used to own/run Evo magazine,is also a petrolhead with an eclectic car collection, also has “Harry’s Garage” on YouTube.
Harry's Garage, with its shots of Burford and surrounding lanes, makes me feel like I'm back home. Cracking cars, too.

Been watching Clarksons Farm, loving it!

I like how he is open about the costs and what he gets. Very interesting, have subscribed to Harry's Farm on YouTube, cheers for the recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom