General Clarkson’s Farm

Leysboy

I’ve just been through the whole of the first season, and have to say I’ve loved it, and laughed and really hope there will be a 2nd season.

I heard that Amazon wasn’t going to do another, but also hearing there will be.

Anyone else watched it and hope there is another season. Or am I the only silly person to have watched it.

Big Ronaldo

Absolutely loving it, although I have to say that Clarkson is not quite the complete dimwit he would have us all believe. It is at times bloody hilarious though and Kaleb Cooper is just great.

Essexyellows

Brilliant, need more of it!!!
Clarkson spells out the reality of farming really well.
Diddly Squat does get rather busy though!

Oslernorth

I’ve just been through the whole of the first season, and have to say I’ve loved it, and laughed and really hope there will be a 2nd season.

I heard that Amazon wasn’t going to do another, but also hearing there will be.

Anyone else watched it and hope there is another season. Or am I the only silly person to have watched it.
You usually get 4 seasons per year with farming

beyondthefourth

I really enjoyed it and glad we're getting more, though you do wonder what they'll be able to wring out of another season.

Most of it will be the same tasks, and Clarkson should make fewer mistakes this time round (unless they manufacture them, which when used to excess in Top Gear caused it to jump the shark).

Hopefully he can find new things to branch out into, it was really fun and genuinely interesting, and everyone was much more earnest than I was expecting.

All else fails, give Kaleb a travel show.

OUFCwaffle

Top notch television! Loved every minute of it.
Really puts into perspective the hardship that is agriculture. 24/7 job with potentially zero profit at the end of it, complete lottery.

Was driving home from work and there was a combine and tractor running through a field. And for once I actually appreciated what they were doing rather than just ignoring it.

I'd love to try some beer made from his barley crop.

Top Bottom