Tickets Claiming your free Stevenage tickets

Stopped looking at club website ages ago since anything worth reading / viewing was made subscriptions only.

If Mrs Birdio was as easily satisfied as some of our supporters I wouldn’t have to cry myself to sleep.

• React
Reactions: MJB
I know it’s a competition we’re not bothered about but it does give us a chance to see some of our youngsters and fringe players and having a free ticket should give us a chance for a freebie to watch the youngsters and fringe players.

Despite being well past the 5pm deadline, ‘free’ tickets for ST holders are available, I have just ‘acquired’ mine. Still had to go through the palaver of entering debit card details but no fee charged at all.

Despite being well past the 5pm deadline, ‘free’ tickets for ST holders are available, I have just ‘acquired’ mine. Still had to go through the palaver of entering debit card details but no fee charged at all.
Watch your bank statement!

Curl two fingers towards you in a beckoning ‘come hither’ motion while pressing down on the pubic bone with the other hand.
I don’t know how making her watch me stick my fingers up my bum while I press on my testicles is going to improve things, but I would rather do that than go to a pizza pot trophy game, free or otherwise.

And we’re back on track. Goodnight everyone!

I’m all for boycotting the EFL trophy games, and have been. But if fans across the country want to make a real difference we should also boycott the sponsor. In this case Papa John’s Pizzas.

I’m going to make use of my free ticket and will pop along hopefully see some of the younger player put on a decent performance
If we lose against Stevenage are we out of the competition I know we still have to play Spurs u13s but will that be more meaningless than usual

Tickets still available for STHs FOC this morning on the website, so the email from lunchtime yesterday either wasn’t accurate when stating 5pm expiry or they’ve not applied the cut off as they had planned to.

We were unfortunate to be drawn away twice in the league cup, as those games would’ve been those included in the season ticket package if we had been at home instead of the PJP games since the offer was the first two home cup games.

With the format of the cups, we’re guaranteed to have at least two home cup matches a season, which allows such an offer. When the first round(s) of the league cup used to be over two legs, the first home match was included in STH packages - so similarly this meant at least one home cup game a season. There’s a practical element to what the club can include here, and I for one think it’s been a good gesture to bring such an additional offer back into play.

I’m going with my daughter and 4 grandchildren to support the club which I’ve supported since the late 50s. I know why people are against this competition but the club need our support.

I’m going with my daughter and 4 grandchildren to support the club which I’ve supported since the late 50s. I know why people are against this competition but the club need our support.
It could be argued that by giving the club your support in the short term with this game, you are jeopardising the club's long-term future by giving credence to the idea of U23 teams playing games against pro clubs, a move which would fundamentally change the football pyramid and leave some clubs on the scrapheap. Some are seeing the bigger picture.

On another note, that is a great display of family values right there, getting 3 generations of your family down to follow the U's. Top work.

Back
Top Bottom