Cineworld

Peterdev

Hope nobody on here has got them.
Filing for bankruptcy on Monday

Sad to hear. Really hope the Phoenix and other Picturehouse cinemas owned by Cineworld aren’t lost.

Not surprised Cineworld are in trouble, their prices against the likes of Vue and Odeon are ridiculous

r
Sad to hear. Really hope the Phoenix and other Picturehouse cinemas owned by Cineworld aren’t lost.
Yes I love the Phoenix. I reckon that could go independent, it’s got a devoted group of customers. I’m a part owner of the Ultimate picture palace! Along with hundreds of others.

Yes I love the Phoenix. I reckon that could go independent, it’s got a devoted group of customers. I’m a part owner of the Ultimate picture palace! Along with hundreds of others.

Yeah we used to be member of the Picturehouse cinema in Southampton (Harbour Lights) and Brighton (Duke of York) while living on the south coast. That was when it was still an indie chain (I think) so hopefully it can readjust even in Cineworld goes.

Not on my list thankfully.
Got a cracking "independent"/part council cinema and arts centre called Phoenix up here and Showcase/Vue if we must.

Back
Top Bottom