Manager/Coach Chrissy A

All the best, to someone who will always be remembered fondly, as a player and coach
Good luck in the next chapter of your life and best wishes to your family

has there been any 'official' announcement /information regarding Chrissy Allen from the club as yet?

has there been any 'official' announcement /information regarding Chrissy Allen from the club as yet?

There has - linked on one of the day's updated threads. Sorry, can't remember which!

Well that explains why he wasn't around the club and being in a similar position of having to shield, fair play to him.

Thank you for all you have done Chris and I hope whatever you go on to do in the future it is successful.

(copied from my post in the Joel Cooper thread).

Best of luck in whatever he does next.

I'm sure we'll see him again at our club in the future. He's been lured away before seems to enjoy coming back!

great character. all the best for future endeavours

The best of luck to Chris Allen.
As a player I remember him bombing down the left (with Joey playing on the right)- some attacking flair!
He also scored a few (the equaliser in the 5 5 draw v Pompey and the winner at Watford stand out for me)
As a coach it seems that CA brought young players up the right way and was well respected.
Good luck Chris.

The best of luck to Chris Allen.
As a player I remember him bombing down the left (with Joey playing on the right)- some attacking flair!
He also scored a few (the equaliser in the 5 5 draw v Pompey and the winner at Watford stand out for me)
As a coach it seems that CA brought young players up the right way and was well respected.
Good luck Chris.

I liked his thing about Academy players having to have black boots.

I remember someone saying that in an academy game we had used our subs and one of our players was gobbing of at the ref so Chrissy withdrew the player because of the lads lack of discipline. Excellent stuff

I failed to add Chrissy had already used all his subs so played with 10.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom