Ex-Staff Chris Wilder

No, no, no, 1,000 times no!

Wilder, as this thread is already demonstrating, would divide our fanbase, and that is the last thing we need at the moment. We need somebody that ALL of us can get behind.

He's not the young hungry Chris Wilder of 15 or so years ago either. He's a sour 55 year old who seems to fall out with every board of directors he has, and has been found out as a manager. Add to that his well known penchant for touting himself (via his media chums) for every other job going, and it would be a recipe for disaster. Either he'd fail here and the club would be like a war zone, or he'd start to succeed and be off to the first half decent offer that came his way and leave us in the lurch.

Also he disrespected us, and for that he should have no way back here.

Any ideas? Might need to look at the 100+ pages of "Robbo out"?

We are never 100% happy - it goes with the roller coaster of the club.

Stability and unity are booooorrrrrrinnnngggg! :ROFLMAO:

Was at loggerheads with the Boro Director of Football who according to Wilder hadn't given him a good enough squad.

Any ideas? Might need to look at the 100+ pages of "Robbo out"?

We are never 100% happy - it goes with the roller coaster of the club.

Stability and unity are booooorrrrrrinnnngggg! :ROFLMAO:
I think you misunderstand me, with your reference to stability. Stability could be construed as no change and that's not what I was alluding to.

Good manager who did a good job here but you should never go back, need a new Wilder not the old one.

Not that I actually think he would come here, will stay in the championship.

Feels like it’s a mix of self importance and victim complex at work.

Imagine continuing to eat a sandwich when a real life premier league manager came into your office to complain to your boss. The sheer temerity

Feels like it’s a mix of self importance and victim complex at work.

Imagine continuing to eat a sandwich when a real life premier league manager came into your office to complain to your boss. The sheer temerity
He got nicely bodied by the Football Cliches podcast today.

Sandwiches. Pasta. There’s something about food and football which sends Wilder a bit mad.

He got nicely bodied by the Football Cliches podcast today.

Sandwiches. Pasta. There’s something about food and football which sends Wilder a bit mad.
You should’ve seen the look on his face when I ate a packet of crisps he’d left out on a table, at the old training base at Chesterton. Came in after finishing the session to find them gone and appeared somewhere between horrified and appalled.

You should’ve seen the look on his face when I ate a packet of crisps he’d left out on a table, at the old training base at Chesterton. Came in after finishing the session to find them gone and appeared somewhere between horrified and appalled.

What flavour?

He has porridge when he wakes up and bread before he sleeps. No time for this food nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom