Chris Cadden

simmo10

I remember us being linked with him last season, anyone know if he’s any good?

Attachments

• 6707B3AE-398D-4C7E-B925-1B9E6B0431AC.png
    6707B3AE-398D-4C7E-B925-1B9E6B0431AC.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 119
Story is all over Canada

Great. It seems to be everywhere apart from where it matters. OUFC official!

All the others are quoting the original article from what I've seen. Nice to know we are important enough to be news in Canada though. ?

Well I'm not sure the OWS should have an article saying they are 'Set to swoop' for any player.

It might give the game away a bit...

Well I'm not sure the OWS should have an article saying they are 'Set to swoop' for any player.

It might give the game away a bit...
I wonder who the first football journalist to use the word ‘swoop’ in relation to football signings was..?

• React
Reactions: m
Very positive
It's interesting that you, like I, read that report as positive whilst others read it as proof that deals will not happen. I guess that until the contracts are signed then it's all still speculation, but my gut feeling is that a deal will go through next week.

It's interesting that you, like I, read that report as positive whilst others read it as proof that deals will not happen. I guess that until the contracts are signed then it's all still speculation, but my gut feeling is that a deal will go through next week.

It is all about different people's perspective.

To me it does seem like a ploy. If we were confident in tying the deal up, I would have thought we wouldn't have said anything, and just let all the gossip swirl for a few days more. To come out and say "yes, we've made a move, it's up to the player now", suggests that he is considering his options to a greater extent than we'd like.

We’ve been linked before
I have a gut feeling there is substance in this

Back
Top Bottom