Chris Cadden

I must say, after so many years struggling to find a quality permanent right back, I feel it's time to secure that position once and for all.

Ruffels was a rough diamond at left back for while, but you could see his potential, and he was given time to fully learn the role, and now he's probably the best left back in the league.

I think Sam Long deserves the same opportunity at right back, he's solid as a rock defensively, and seems to be getting better and better attacking wise with every game, and I don't think I've seen him have a bad game yet, and feel he deserves the chance to learn the role fully, and make the position his own.

Suitable cover would still be needed though, and it's gonna be an interesting window thats for sure!

KR is looking to bring a first choice RB, hence it was going to be one of the first positions he was looking to fill, the were initially looking at 2 loan and one perm possibility. Long currently is seen as cover.

I never quite did understand the conspiracy theories.....always seemed more likely to me that this deal was exactly what it said on the tin.

But good luck to Cadden - hope he goes on to have a good career. He's an exciting, if flawed player.

Hell, if he gets into the Columbus team, I may pop down to the Red Bulls or Union to watch him play this summer!

I cant see him failing to get in the Columbus team.

Dynamo don’t play Crew until September sadly so I’ll have to be patient

It is weird he has gone to the MLS, for a rubbish basic salary, with the end game of...getting a move to the championship

You can count on it.

He would have been up against Damascus Beasley but he retired in the autumn

Everyone's favourite football manager wonderkid. Crazy to think hes retired now, feels like yesterday everyone was acting as if he would single handedly steer the USA to world cup glory.

from that article - 'But the MLS is now due to return in a month-long tournament staged entirely at the Walt Disney Resort in Orlando, starting on 8 July'
efl should've done similar and played all games at Alton Towers or Chessington World of Adventures
Chessington is a COVID testing site, so it would have been interesting! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom