Sport Cheltenham tips

mooro

I have a betting account which I rarely use but has offered me a free win bet for each day at Cheltenham...

...any suggestions for today?

given what happened at 'nam races just pre lockdown, a few tips, for those going in person would be - wash your hands, and sanitise regularly, wear a mask in crowded areas - ( Covid infections are on the rise )

Im no gambler whatsoever .... If I put a (very rare) bet on anything I seem to have the jonah touch!

That said, female Jockey Rachel Blackmore appears to have a few tipsters 'backing' her?

I have a betting account which I rarely use but has offered me a free win bet for each day at Cheltenham...

...any suggestions for today?
The 1.30 is probably one of the best races of the week....JONBON has looked impressive thus far but there are questions about it's temperament and it's the preliminaries and 60k + crowd that lead me to look elsewhere. DYSART DYNAMO has Won all 4 races to date but can be very keen and likes to go from the front, it will need to be exceptional to do it the hard way and up that hill could find it out. MIGHTY POTTER looks to represent value and is a horse the stable have always liked, You can expect it to be ridden with patience and will be doing all it's best work at the finish and at 8/1 could reward Each Way support.

I have interest in a few horses in training and some friends and contacts have runners throughout the week. as well as Mighty Potter above the same stable also like Queens Brook in the 4:10 who was not race fit last time... Their Best chance is Run Wild Fred in the 5:30 whilst stable companion Braeside wont be too far away.

Last edited by a moderator:
DAY 2

Horses ran well yesterday with 2 2nds and it's Another very competitive day as you would expect.

There are stable runners in the 2:50 but with 26 runners they are hopeful rather than confident and will need luck in running so not a race to get involved in.

The 4:10 is a race type that i never get involved in with it being specially built fences/course run in the middle of the track. The stable hope Tiger Roll can win and then have a happy retirement, stable companion Delta Work has worked with Tiger and taken to these fences well.... from a betting point of view we cannot be involved as both are owned by the same people and stable orders could come into play should those 2 fight out the finish.

The 4:50 Andy Dufresme was entered in a race over here before Christmas with no intention to run in that race, they just wanted a rating and then put it away especially for this race today and has a Decent Each Way chance. there is also a whisper for Cappucimix who could be worth a £1 each way at 40/1.

in the 5:30 the stable have always liked American Mike and todays Jockey rode it in work and was very impressed with how easy it did everything.

DAY 2

Horses ran well yesterday with 2 2nds and it's Another very competitive day as you would expect.

There are stable runners in the 2:50 but with 26 runners they are hopeful rather than confident and will need luck in running so not a race to get involved in.

The 4:10 is a race type that i never get involved in with it being specially built fences/course run in the middle of the track. The stable hope Tiger Roll can win and then have a happy retirement, stable companion Delta Work has worked with Tiger and taken to these fences well.... from a betting point of view we cannot be involved as both are owned by the same people and stable orders could come into play should those 2 fight out the finish.

The 4:50 Andy Dufresme was entered in a race over here before Christmas with no intention to run in that race, they just wanted a rating and then put it away especially for this race today and has a Decent Each Way chance. there is also a whisper for Cappucimix who could be worth a £1 each way at 40/1.

in the 5:30 the stable have always liked American Mike and todays Jockey rode it in work and was very impressed with how easy it did everything.
Went with run wild Fred yesterday, ah well!

Interesting read about today, but I've gone safe with Shishkin, which just about every tipster has gone with ( although most have also said Tiger roll to be fair).

For today, I've been given the following inside information

1:50 Leaky Tap (runs well)
2:40 Creosote (great over fences)
3:30 Dusty Carpet (never beaten)
4:10 V- Neck (good jumper)

Thanks for them mate will put them to good use. I would like to warn you about Swedish Border, never quite makes it to the Finnish line 👍

Are we going to be saddled with your humour across this whole thread?

Went with run wild Fred yesterday, ah well!

Interesting read about today, but I've gone safe with Shishkin, which just about every tipster has gone with ( although most have also said Tiger roll to be fair).
Neither of whom won....

Aaargh!

I know nothing about horse racing but I had two wins and two placed finishes today yay 😝😝
The wins were sir Gerhard and fecile Vega
The placed were tiger roll and American Mike

DAY 3

2 2nds and a 1st and 2nd in the same race yesterday

2:10 as with one yesterday Tullybeg has been kept for this race since being given a rating and at 18/1 has a Each Way Chance

5:30 Frontal Assault 7/1 is well handicapped and will love the trip and likewise stable companion Glenloe 12/1 both have decent Each Way chances

Right, their marketing has worked and after two failed free bets I've made a small deposit and put on a number of small bets in order to get a 'win'.

Come on Team Horseman!!

DAY 2

2 2nds…. I’ll use a pin

DAY 3

2 2nds and a 1st and 2nd in the same race yesterday

2:10 as with one yesterday Tullybeg has been kept for this race since being given a rating and at 18/1 has a Each Way Chance

5:30 Frontal Assault 7/1 is well handicapped and will love the trip and likewise stable companion Glenloe 12/1 both have decent Each Way chances
Anyone know a bookie who pays each way on 18th?

Right, their marketing has worked and after two failed free bets I've made a small deposit and put on a number of small bets in order to get a 'win'.

Come on Team Horseman!!
Team Horseman - fired
Most tipsters - also fired.

Sod all this thinking about it, tomorrow's plan is funny names and pretty colours 😁😁😁

Back
Top Bottom