Matches Cheltenham... Doubts

It's covid you moron
No it’s not you moron!!!

Unless that’s what we are now calling the common cold.

Creation of virus id 1 = A 9 = I A+I = Artificial Intelligence.

Stay at home and hide, I’m going to enjoy my life. 🐑

About 30% of people being admitted to hospital who have Covid are being admitted for something else and just happen to have it apparently, nothing to do with the virus.

The number on ventilators (those seriously ill with it) has remained about the same in the 800 to 900 range.
In that case why are more people being admitted to hospital?

I think you will find that some of those who have posted on here, having had the virus, (whichever one) might say otherwise. So, grow up and read, there's a good lad. Oh, and if you're a hardcore unvaccinated warrior.......

The number of people in hospital with COVID in England has risen to 9,546, according to latest figures. (Sky news)

Don’t watch Sky News. I watch proper News RT.

In that case why are more people being admitted to hospital?

Maybe I explained it badly but it’s pretty self explanatory, a large number of people going into hospital “have” Covid, but are not going into hospital “because” of Covid. They test people who are being admitted, so if you are going in for a routine operation say, they test you and you are positive, you could be non symptomatic and absolutely fine but you will be marked down as a Covid case being admitted as there is no room for shades of get on the forms.

Given the rise in numbers of people with Covid about 30 percent of people being admitted to hospital under Covid cases at the moment come under this definition.

The number of people on ventilators remains roughly the same at the moment.

I get the impression from the Chris Hopson interview this morning that we are likely to see this rise in hospital admissions of people with Covid rather than because of Covid.

In his words, we have to now be careful about how we interpret the data.
He also talked about the problems that this poses in terms of isolation of such patients to protect others and staff shortages. He went on to talk about the redeployment of staff alongside the worrying numbers of limited beds. I thought that it was significant that he also mentioned the social care staff shortages and how this then impacted upon the discharging of certain patients. In addition we don't yet have the data on the elderly groups yet.

Maybe I explained it badly but it’s pretty self explanatory, a large number of people going into hospital “have” Covid, but are not going into hospital “because” of Covid. They test people who are being admitted, so if you are going in for a routine operation say, they test you and you are positive, you could be non symptomatic and absolutely fine but you will be marked down as a Covid case being admitted as there is no room for shades of get on the forms.

Given the rise in numbers of people with Covid about 30 percent of people being admitted to hospital under Covid cases at the moment come under this definition.

The news at times seems to not be able to challenge the statistics.
You have given a good example of how statistics can be misinterpreted.

Anyway more to the point I hope the game is on, New Years Day is a bit of a non event otherwise and City aren’t at home!

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
What a load of 1-18-19-5.

Try listening to the Rush album 2112 back to back a few times. BAAB-BAAB-BAAB-🐑 🐑 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: m

If you test positive you aren`t going in for your routine surgery until you test negative.

We test all routine patients 48 hours before, then they isolate until their procedure if negative. If positive they get cancelled.

The only route to being admitted "negative" and then tested positive is through A&E.

No it’s not you moron!!!

Ah, the old sheep jibe. You come up with that all by yourself?

Of course not. It’s a well used trope used by those who think they know better.

We’re all sheep. We just choose to follow different shepherds.

He also talked about the problems that this poses in terms of isolation of such patients to protect others and staff shortages. He went on to talk about the redeployment of staff alongside the worrying numbers of limited beds. I thought that it was significant that he also mentioned the social care staff shortages and how this then impacted upon the discharging of certain patients. In addition we don't yet have the data on the elderly groups yet.

Feels like we are in the middle of a fire storm at the moment but no one is really sure which way the wind is going to blow 🙈

No it’s not you moron!!!

People like this are actually hilarious 🤣 - right up until their selfishness comes to affect other people and their families.

No it’s not you moron!!!

A bit like this chap..

I think you do need to give yourself a little look in the mirror and ask if you are being too flippant.

No it’s not you moron!!!

You are clearly taking the wrong grass. You need to accept, that just like everyone else, you really are insignificant in the grand scheme. You don't know better than others, grow up sonny and pay attention to what the grown ups know, they are called scientists.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Ah, the old sheep jibe. You come up with that all by yourself?

Of course not. It’s a well used trope used by those who think they know better.

We’re all sheep. We just choose to follow different shepherds.

Back
Top Bottom