Tickets Cheltenham away tickets

Blocks 5 and 6 behind the goal are designated singing section. If anyone was to buy a ticket for that section and then be upset by everyone standing, well, they could be accused of being a tad simple minded!
Mrs Lounger and I have bought tickets in the seated side section. Suits us to sit and last time that's what we got. We still enjoy the atmosphere and can enjoy the game in comfort.
As have I but that’s because my 11 year old is coming along and if everyone stands, he can’t see much.

Different generations, different problems, same solution.

As have I but that’s because my 11 year old is coming along and if everyone stands, he can’t see much.

Different generations, different problems, same solution.
And this is why it should be possible to select a seat where that can happen. Mrs Lounger and I will stand if that's what it takes to see the game but, we are both now lacking the staying power to stand for the entire game. Having seen how the less able to stand or, as in your case, unable to see over the heads (and shoulders) of others, it beggars belief that so many still insist that the only way to watch is to stand. We have lost count of the times some selfish person has ignored the requests to sit down as they are blocking the view of others.
I started out at the Manor peering over the barriers of the family stand to see the game to standing in the London road and now sitting in the SSU.

I know it says 'singing section' but that doesn't mean it's a standing section, surely that would contravene ground regulations :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom