Tickets Cheltenham away tickets

Manorlounger

Not giving us many tickets but, they are specifying blocks 5 & 6 as singing section. Maybe a club that is trying at last to be helpful. It's not yet sit where you want but at least an effort in the right direction. @OUSP Secretary maybe a change for the better?

As someone posted elsewhere........
Derby - £20 - spot on.
Cheltenham - £26 - steep.
Bristol Rovers £30 - robbery.

If folk keep paying it they`ll keep on rinsing it.

A quid here or there isn’t a big deal, surely, Cheltenham are a small club punching high. Main thing is to avoid the dreaded 1-0 defeat after playing all the football

A quid here or there isn’t a big deal, surely, Cheltenham are a small club punching high. Main thing is to avoid the dreaded 1-0 defeat after playing all the football
Or hanging on in the 2nd half to nick a goal or draw!!

Up and running now. Option available to select "Singing section" or not. Well done Cheltenham.

I guess it’s more down to oxford’s ticketing system allocating those blocks as “singing”. Where are they in relation to goal ? Left middle or right. Front, middle or back?

Will still no doubt cause problems with families booking the singing section because they want the atmoshphere but then complain people are standing and blocking their view.

I guess it’s more down to oxford’s ticketing system allocating those blocks as “singing”. Where are they in relation to goal ? Left middle or right. Front, middle or back?

Will still no doubt cause problems with families booking the singing section because they want the atmoshphere but then complain people are standing and blocking their view.
Glass half empty

Blocks 5 and 6 behind the goal are designated singing section. If anyone was to buy a ticket for that section and then be upset by everyone standing, well, they could be accused of being a tad simple minded!
Mrs Lounger and I have bought tickets in the seated side section. Suits us to sit and last time that's what we got. We still enjoy the atmosphere and can enjoy the game in comfort.

Just saying we have a lot of fans who don’t get the crowd dynamics and where to stand or sit.

Old timers will tell you how they progressed from family stands to the London Road where they had to earn their right to the prime spots before moving moving back out once they had their own family and kids.

Just saying we have a lot of fans who don’t get the crowd dynamics and where to stand or sit.

Old timers will tell you how they progressed from family stands to the London Road where they had to earn their right to the prime spots before moving moving back out once they had their own family and kids.

Cheltenham provide 400 tickets on the side. If you want to sit down, get a ticket there. Majority want to stand up away from home.

Cheltenham provide 400 tickets on the side. If you want to sit down, get a ticket there. Majority want to stand up away from home.

I’m just saying that some fans will book the singing section even if they don’t want to sing or stand. Because they are stupid.

Maybe they should be holding xfactor style auditions to see if applicants qualify or not?
Most of our fans would fail some struggle to clap in tune let alone sing we need a drum 😂😂

Back
Top Bottom