Chelski U21 away

That’s us out then. Didn’t their last 11 in it cost over £40m. Although if we can put them out at least we might not get a u23 side in the final [emoji39]

at Stamford Bridge....or where their non first teams usually play Aldershot?

That’s us out then. Didn’t their last 11 in it cost over £40m. Although if we can put them out at least we might not get a u23 side in the final [emoji39]
That was Leicester I believe

That was Leicesters there last one cost about 30 million and about 20 million of That is one player. Charly Musonda whose meant to be the next big thing at chelski.

If it was on telly we could have made it a "f*ck you Ka $$am" night with loads of banners against the scum landlord.

In a pretty empty stadium on the telly it would surely create a stir!

at Stamford Bridge....or where their non first teams usually play Aldershot?

What about Wimbledon/Kingsmeadow? That's where their ladies team play. Youth too, I believe.

What about Wimbledon/Kingsmeadow? That's where their ladies team play. Youth too, I believe.
Cheers @Craig ....they've probably moved to Kingsmeadow from their former 'home' of the Rec at Aldershot.... I take little notice of the moneyed elite

Oxford Mail says it will be played at the Bridge. Surprised. Wonder what their lowest ever attendance is?

Cheers @Craig ....they've probably moved to Kingsmeadow from their former 'home' of the Rec at Aldershot.... I take little notice of the moneyed elite

I was watching a Chelsea Ladies game and the commentators mentioned the arrangement. They also had a fair bit of Chelsea signage around the stadium. Otherwise I wouldn't have known, either.

In a fairly uneventful season this could be a good game to win. Putting out one of the final u23 teams, another few quid for winning plus tv money for the semi and a chance of a Wembley hattrick!

With the couple of new signings to date, and off the back of a couple of league wins, the grass roots of recovery are beginning to show and this season may somehow provide the spark of excitement not seen since Gino scored against Pompey a million years ago!

Back
Top Bottom