Chelski U21 away

"Kick-off tonight is at 7.30pm and the whole game will be streamed LIVE in iFollow." from OWS

Great. I’ve read the article on the OUFC website about it and says commentary isn’t available. Does anyone know a way to get it commentary? Bare in mind I can’t listen to Radio Oxford on a separate device as it is blocked.

Should be the team IMO.

Napa over Buckley, he’s our player. And I think needs more of a chance. Buckley looked lightweight last game.

Henry, little bit of experience and will help Carroll out. Buckley to come on for either napa or Henry for impact?

Ledson and brannagan on paper looks solid.

Dickie and raglan. Two highly rated CB need a chance together. So why f*****g not!!

Ruffles Left back. He’s solid and will be better than teindali.

Van Kessel says he’s a better up top let’s see what he can do up top then? Obika bc there’s no one else to be honest ?

View attachment 134

I think that many are wondering when Raglan will be seen on the pitch. Perhaps tonight is the night at the expense of Martin - which is a bit unfortunate for him.

I can't see Henry playing and GVK lacks control+.

Mowatt dropping out to compensate the more attacking wing players.

Putting this team together was a lot harder than I thought... There's something wrong with this squad!

1516708296872.png

Last edited:
Should be the team IMO.

Napa over Buckley, he’s our player. And I think needs more of a chance. Buckley looked lightweight last game.

Henry, little bit of experience and will help Carroll out. Buckley to come on for either napa or Henry for impact?

Ledson and brannagan on paper looks solid.

Dickie and raglan. Two highly rated CB need a chance together. So why f*****g not!!

Ruffles Left back. He’s solid and will be better than teindali.

Van Kessel says he’s a better up top let’s see what he can do up top then? Obika bc there’s no one else to be honest ?

View attachment 134
Dickie cup tied Carroll on suspension

You could well be right, I was just going by what the ox mail said, I bow to your superior knowledge

Just checked Carroll suspended for picking up two yellows in this comp. Source oufc website

It wouldn’t have shown him anything. He doesn’t care about the attendance figures. He cares a bout the money the prem teams offer. The only people that could have changed it were the clubs. Ours listen to the fans and voted to go back to original format. Most others decided to take extra cash on offer over what their supporters said. The club earn more in prize money than they do from their attendances in it.

So while it’s a great moral stance to take against other fans, it doesn’t really stand up . And above that everyone is capable and entitled to make up their own mind on whether they attend or not, and I doubt u will find any at all that want to see us playing b teams in the league

Late to the debate in this thread.

Sadly, I think that this viewpoint is the correct one.

Remember last season after the group stage was settled that Shaun Harvey was interviewed saying that the pitiful attendances when all added up exceeded those of the first round the season previous? It ignored the fact that there three times as many games and that clubs were recording record low attendances. How Orwellian can you get!

It makes you wonder what fan power can end the farce and I’m afraid that its none. You could have attendances of 0 across all the games and Harvey would find some reason to justify it – ‘a chance for players to sample unique atmospheres’ or some crap. Quite simply, the money talks louder than fans views.

The good thing to date is that the B-teams are contained in the EFL Trophy only. When they’re mooted for entry into the FL again, I think the backlash from lower league fans would be bigger and something that the EFL wouldn’t be able to ignore or explain away so lightly. Maybe that’s naïve of me but I’d hope it to be true.

As for tonight? A plain old can’t be bothered to make it to the Bridge for me. There are more appealing matches coming up and a cold, empty Stamford Bridge to watch some million pound kids play our leaderless rabble isn’t appealing to me.

Is Frank Lampard manager elect watching from the stands?
I have a feeling we will have an announcement at 530 tonight on Radox

Might aswell put out strongest team possible with 9 days till our next game
Eastwood
Tiendalli Mousinho Raglan Ricardinho
Henry Ledson Ruffels GVK
IBR Obika

With injuries GVK can donkey around tonight.

Back
Top Bottom