Transfer News Ched Evans

Correct me if im wrong scotchegg ... and tou would know better than me as someone who spends alot of time behind bars ... but isnt a nonce a kiddy fiddler? :unsure:

In general, sex offenders are all isolated from the normal population and collectively referred to as nonces (amongst other things!). I'm sure Ched Evans was subjected to his fair share of abuse in prison, far more and far worse than we'll ever see on here.

Correct me if im wrong scotchegg ... and tou would know better than me as someone who spends alot of time behind bars ... but isnt a nonce a kiddy fiddler? :unsure:
A nonce is a kiddie fiddler, a sex offender and a grass......so I’m reliably informed

In general, sex offenders are all isolated from the normal population and collectively referred to as nonces (amongst other things!). I'm sure Ched Evans was subjected to his fair share of abuse in prison, far more and far worse than we'll ever see on here.
But there was a video sneaked out of him boasting about his offence, unless you ta a very good bodge job

And where is that club? Fans have different views and some are more positive than others. But even if we look at those who wouldn't want Ched Evans to play for us (not precious or hissy fits) then they total something like a couple of dozen.

To put it in to perspective, that's probably less than those questioning whether Gavin Whyte was good enough to step up to league 1, and about 1% of those who thought Matt Murphy was shite!!

So whilst I accept that Ched has had a bad run, and will have had enough of the abuse, I very much doubt that he will give a monkey's testicle for the thoughts of anyone on here!

May be the club should though.

I just wanted to say hello to Nick Harris and Nathan Cooper who basically mentioned this thread on the commentary today.
pwave.gif

What did they say?

Highlights included:

The fan’s clear desire for a twenty goal a season striker.

The Jam are in fact overrated.

That the club is either about to embark on a wonderful journey to the toppermost of the poppermost, or alternatively, is about to be left in the dustbin.

doubt some of them will be quite so judgemental about a man acquitted in a court of law

Why do you doubt that?

Which towns, cities or counties do you think have a different moral cross section to Oxford?

The possibility of an actual goalscorer signing and some of our fanbase are acting like little kids,get a grip hes NOT GUILTY he will score plenty for us and by the sounds of it he fancies coming here.Just get it done KR ffs!!!!
You’re making many eloquent points that encourage me to understand the dynamics of good debate a little better

Back
Top Bottom