League Cup Cheap tickets limited seats

Sarge

God like member
Adult tickets for tomorrow nights game £12

North stand and ssl fence end shut

It is the league cup not checkatrade/shaun harvey trophy isnt it?

Sadly it is about as relevant as the chubba chips trophy these days.... until the "big boys" join in...

Sadly it is about as relevant as the chubba chips trophy these days.... until the "big boys" join in...
is that in round 2 ...or round 3 ?

To be fair drawing posh in the league cup 3 days after playing em in the league really is a bit crap ... good call by OUFC reducing ticket prices for the first round cup tie.... wouldve been even better if ST holders (Im not a ST holder btw, though Me Dad, Sis & nephew are) , had a 'freebie' , or a £5 ticket offer. Cant have it all I guess ?

Last edited:
Guess the fact we're playing Peterborough (an unexciting tie in itself) for the 2nd time in 4 days hasn't helped ticket sales.

Nonetheless I will be there and hoping to see another good performance.

Guess the fact we're playing Peterborough (an unexciting tie in itself) for the 2nd time in 4 days hasn't helped ticket sales.

Nonetheless I will be there and hoping to see another good performance.
Its my first game of the season, Posh in league cup, so I was pleasantly surprised at ticket office to find out it was £12.... though I got thrown by certain areas being shut in deciding where to sit ! ,I, ( eventually) opted for east stand ticket

I got thrown when I went to take mine and son's season ticket seats for the match, but we're just behind away dugout so that section not open. When I first saw it I thought "hang on they can't have sold out the whole block for this game!" took a few minutes for the penny to drop!
As a season ticket holder I think the pricing is pretty fair tbh... it should be priced more than for a FLT match as this one is actually worth getting through a few rounds of in case of another big team being drawn.

The warning signs were up the moment tv companies took control of the game, wall to wall football virtual 24/7...The big clubs excused from being in the early round/s and then getting away with fielding almost their reserves.

I've said previously the push for 10.000 through the gates for the likes of Sunderland, Boxing Day matches etc is the wrong approach when it's getting people to the likes of Accrington Rochdale etc games that needs focus and proper marketing.

The gate tomorrow has nothing to do with it being the same opponents as saturday, it has been the same for years.

The on line pricing is a bit odd, yesterday couldn't get an 1893 club ticket so phoned up this morning and got two @ £22.00 each. This afternoon went on line to see what was left and it looks as though I could have got them for £12.00 each! Will be enquiring tomorrow if that was an error.

The on line pricing is a bit odd, yesterday couldn't get an 1893 club ticket so phoned up this morning and got two @ £22.00 each. This afternoon went on line to see what was left and it looks as though I could have got them for £12.00 each! Will be enquiring tomorrow if that was an error.
Turns out that as the 1893 tickets were not selling, the seats have been allocated to normal SSU pricing. Ergo, £12.00 for today's game. Access though will be via the turnstiles and not the normal entry point and no access to the lounge pre match or at half time. So, any of us who have paid £22.00 will get a cup of tea, a programme and the lounge pre and post match for an extra £10.00 each. Bargain! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom