Charlton away, best away days and football specials

Me to, didn't they clap us out because we'd just got promoted.
We had secured promotion before that game (Langan scoring to beat Shrewsbury), if we had won we would have secured the title. The draw meant we had to wait until the final day. I was there as well, don't remember us playing very well.

Going along with 9 mates, none of which are Oxford fans but all looking forward to the day out.
What pub are people going to before? Drinking around London Bridge or nearer to the ground?
Me and a few guys will be in the Rose of Denmark in Charlton from around 1:30. Looking to catch some of the 6 Nations before the game.

Wetherspoons in the capital are running a festival of London ales this week. Some very tasty ones on if you like that sort of thing.

Hi Tony. Hope all's well, how come it's your first match of the season? I've met you at away days before, and thought you went to quite a few games.

Hi HJ,

Cheers for asking.....all's well, I just moved to the US three years ago. And don't make it back over the Atlantic as much as I'd like.

Still, if you're only going to make it to one match in a season - that was a pretty good one to choose!

Back
Top Bottom