Charity guess the away attendance thread

Top man [emoji106]. Has been a quality thread to be honest. Even before the win for charity . Would u consider running it each game just for fun ? Or maybe a league table over the season ?

Agreed!

The 'winner' could make a suitable donation to a charity of their choice perhaps if it were to run for the southend game?

Top man [emoji106]. Has been a quality thread to be honest. Even before the win for charity . Would u consider running it each game just for fun ? Or maybe a league table over the season ?

Glad you liked it, I'll be back Saturday with another opportunity to win for your fav charity. Different challenge next time.

I'll be at the game for the first time in quite a while so if anyone wants to buy me a beer give me a few quid to add to the prize I'll be in the BB before and North Stand during

Counted 42 before kick off ...went up to 54ish by half time, though only took notice when there wasnt a match being played ...away section opposite where I sit (with me dad n nephew in SSL)

Agree with @Dave T above comments ... good fun thread with no falling out over any post in it :eek::eek::eek:

Back
Top Bottom