Championship Championship relegation

Wednesday and Derby would be fun, if only because we've not played either in the league for a little while. On the other hand if it's Rotherham then at least when we get promoted we'll get to play one of them at least 😂

If it is Wednesday, I hope crowds are back including away supporters as I haven't been to Hillsborough and I'd like to see Oxford play there. I don't expect crowds to be fully back though. especially away crowds.

Last edited:
Derby v Birmingham this week, Brummies more or less safe AGAIN, if its a draw or Brummie win Derby cant catch them so they will be clear, leaves Wycombe, Sheff Wed, Rotherham, Derby, think first three of those will go down..

Derby v Birmingham this week, Brummies more or less safe AGAIN, if its a draw or Brummie win Derby cant catch them so they will be clear, leaves Wycombe, Sheff Wed, Rotherham, Derby, think first three of those will go down..
Derby need one more win basically

Birmingham. 43. 49pts. Derby A, Cardiff H, Blackburn A.
Huddersfield 43 47pt. Blackburn A, Coventry H, Reading A
Derby Cnty. 43. 43pts. Birmingham H, Swansea A, Sheffield Wed H
Rotherham. 41. 39pts Barnsley A, Brentford A, Blackburn H, Luton A, Cardiff A.
Sheffield Wed 43. 39pts Middlesbrough A, N.Forest H, Derby A.
Wycombe. 43. 37pts. Cardiff A, Bournemouth H, Middlesbrough A.

Take your pick from that lot, up to date after last nights games.

If it is Wednesday, I hope crowds are back including away supporters as I haven't been to Hillsborough and I'd like to see Oxford play there. I don't expect crowds to be fully back though. especially away crowds.

You should of gone a couple of seasons ago when we played them in the Lge cup. Decent stadium,a bit tired looking, and needs a little work doing to it. Easy £5 parking just down the road too.

We were up in the air last time hopefully that won’t be the case next season.

I’m hoping Derby come down, not done pride park yet. Did the Baseball Ground 3 times.

We have played there. A game where Sam Long first suffered serious injury and he was having a cracking game at the time.

can only see the bottom 3 staying the same rovrum can’t seem win Sheffield Wednesday last 3 fixtures don’t seem to hard but I think they’re down same as Wycombe would have been nice if derby had come down would have been interesting if fat boy stayed if they did get relegated

We have played there. A game where Sam Long first suffered serious injury and he was having a cracking game at the time.
Yes I was at that game.
Sam Long looked a very good player.
Wasn't he playing at left back?

You should of gone a couple of seasons ago when we played them in the Lge cup. Decent stadium,a bit tired looking, and needs a little work doing to it. Easy £5 parking just down the road too.

We were up in the air last time hopefully that won’t be the case next season.

I’m hoping Derby come down, not done pride park yet. Did the Baseball Ground 3 times.

Unfortunately I haven't been in a position to go to Wednesday for various reasons even when I was regularly going to away games.

Derby play sheff wed next weekend. Winner probably stays up unless rotherham win at luton and cardiff. Wycombe have to beat middlesbrough 10-0 or similar to have a chance to stay up.

Back
Top Bottom