• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

Championship Championship Kits 24/25

Never normally bother with training gear, but that is a very nice top! 🤩

Already available to buy on the club website.....£42!! :oops: wonder how much an actual shirt is going to be this season?
What @Gordon said... £42 for a 'training top' ( snazzy t-shirt with a badge) only a few seasons ago it was £15 for a training top - The price of a replica shirt is likely to be eyewatering this coming season

What @Gordon said... £42 for a 'training top' ( snazzy t-shirt with a badge) only a few seasons ago it was £15 for a training top - The price of a replica shirt is likely to be eyewatering this coming season

Wonder if now we are on the championship we will go the two tier shirt way, match shirts for a hundred quid and £60 replica shirts, like the big boys, or is that still a way off?

Wonder if now we are on the championship we will go the two tier shirt way, match shirts for a hundred quid and £60 replica shirts, like the big boys, or is that still a way off?
I buy a shirt most seasons (if I like the design) and wear it to games to show my support. I never wear one when not at football - not criticising those who do, just not my thing. As a result I have quite a good stock of good condition 'retro' yellow shirts. If this year's shirt is a ridiculous price, I am out so far as buying one is concerned whatever it looks like and will re-live past seasons.

I buy a shirt most seasons (if I like the design) and wear it to games to show my support. I never wear one when not at football - not criticising those who do, just not my thing. As a result I have quite a good stock of good condition 'retro' yellow shirts. If this year's shirt is a ridiculous price, I am out so far as buying one is concerned whatever it looks like and will re-live past seasons.

I buy one (or get bought one) about every 7 or 8 years, only doing so when I really like the design.

Far too cool to wear one to a game, (that would be like wearing a band t-shirt to one of their gigs - ugh) but wear them when playing 5/6/7-a-side.

Back
Top Bottom