Champions League final 1/6/2019

Sarge

God like member
Spuds V Bin dippers

fancy a win for the London sise 3-2

hoping every OUFC supporter (with an interest in this match) is backing Spuds
I certainly havent forgotten ....or forgiven.... the Bin dippers costing OUFC our shot at European level ( which should have been in '86/'87 season)

for one (summer) day only .... come on you spuds!

And who says football fans bear a grudge eh Sarge ?
Come on Spurs ...

I'm hoping Liverpool win. I think they have played some exceptional football this season and are great to watch. I also think that their brand of football does deserve to win a trophy.

But we were denied our chance through no fault of our own. Not that I bear a grudge

I'm hoping Liverpool win. I think they have played some exceptional football this season and are great to watch. I also think that their brand of football does deserve to win a trophy.

Likewise. Liverpool fans are bad enough but Spuds fans would utterly unbearable.

I don't care tbh, although do like Klopp so wouldn't begrudge him his moment.

Can't stand Spurs, really odd supporters.

At least you know that Liverpool are still smarting from yet another year without a league title, 277 years now iirc.

Klopp is alright though.

In summary: I don't care.

I’m hoping for a Liverpool win personally. The football they play is outstanding at times and they deserve a trophy.

I know this sounds like one of those wanky comments, but I just hope its a good quality, exciting game for the spectators. Don't care too much who wins, but probably lean towards Liverpool for some reason.

My problem is deciding whether I get up at 3am to watch it, knowing that I've got to get up at 7 to drive my boy to play U11s against a team an hour's drive away.

Spurs over the over victim playing, most annoying accented, got us banned from Europe twats every day of the week. They are a very good team, but it’s the fans that are unbearable, smug and condescending yet haven’t won the title for nearly 30 years.

87 years - the combined time since Spurs and Liverpool last won their respective league titles.

I guess I want Spurs to win just so that Liverpool don't win it. But really not fussed at all

Back
Top Bottom