General Stadium Catering

Read above , I didn't realise the statement had changed. The one I read yesterday from the club said control of the concourses. They must of changed it.
The headline and introduction all refer specifically to catering. Further down Niall McW is quoted and only says "concourses". I don't think the article has changed. Some people have fixed on NMcW's comment as having a wider reach without considering the context of the introduction to the article.
The word by word analysis on this forum is deserving of an English degree.

Who do we contact to ask the fans council to ask the club who is in charge of the cleaning of the concourses and toilets?

Who do we contact to ask the fans council to ask the club who is in charge of the cleaning of the concourses and toilets?
Properly named, the "Supporters' Panel" is not yet in existence. It is expected that elections will be announced in a short time, it is not yet possible to give firm dates. As the election results are known and enough candidates elected to fulfil the positions, then the first meeting can take place.

Should anyone wish to clarify, in their own minds, who is responsible for the stadium maintenance, then I suggest you contact the club direct.
ataylor@oufc.co.uk as SLO and Operations Manager would be a good call to start.

Further updates on the Supporters' Panel will follow on the club website and @OUFCSP

Properly named, the "Supporters' Panel" is not yet in existence. It is expected that elections will be announced in a short time, it is not yet possible to give firm dates. As the election results are known and enough candidates elected to fulfil the positions, then the first meeting can take place.

Should anyone wish to clarify, in their own minds, who is responsible for the stadium maintenance, then I suggest you contact the club direct.

Further updates on the Supporters' Panel will follow on the club website and @OUFCSP
Thanks for the claification.

I must have missed something, because Iโ€™ve know idea how weโ€™ve gone from catering to cleaning the toilets!

I must have missed something, because Iโ€™ve know idea how weโ€™ve gone from catering to cleaning the toilets!

Depends on who reads it and how they interpret the words.

Don`t worry, feet will be held to the fire in true Spanish Inquisition manner.

Thank you for sticking with us. Iโ€™m canโ€™t believe how well the tills are working and the difference they are going to make, I still need to make a couple of small changes my end and they should be unstoppable.
We will soon be able to offer a pre ordering, so you can make sure we have what you want ready to go, Iโ€™m like a kid in a sweet shop at the minute, the stuff I can do with them is so exciting (maybe I need a better hobby)
Well done Bailey. Hope the pies are back in the Press Room.

The urinals need more than cleaning. A complete refit with ones that don't rust is needed.

You mean ask the question direct to the club... like EY has been saying ad infinitum...
But it will also be a sounding board for the club to float ideas with fans. You know the kind of thing 'We are thinking about putting a serious bid in for Ronaldo. Will supporters think we've sold out?'.

You mean ask the question direct to the club... like EY has been saying ad infinitum...
Why mis-quote me? Here is what I wrote, in full:

Do you really think I would wish folk to contact something that does not yet exist? Suggesting a direct approach to the club is the only avenue, currently. That avenue will remain, should folk wish to use it. Why the animosity towards the notion that something might actually be good and benefit the supporters/fans of OUFC? Are you anti OxVox as well?

And I believe the phrase you are looking for when it comes to EY is, ad-nauseum.

Do you really think I would wish folk to contact something that does not yet exist? Suggesting a direct approach to the club is the only avenue, currently. That avenue will remain, should folk wish to use it. Why the animosity towards the notion that something might actually be good and benefit the supporters/fans of OUFC? Are you anti OxVox as well?

And I believe the phrase you are looking for when it comes to EY is, ad-nauseum.

See you at the next meeting. (y)

I`m starting my campaign shortly.

Vote EY - Vote SMHS. โœ…

I didn't quote you.

Had a steak pie on Saturday. It was rock hard and could hardly break into it! Took it back and asked to change for another of any variety that was edible and was given a chicken & mushroom... at least that's what they told me it was, as I couldn't break into this one either! Terrible.

Back
Top Bottom