General Stadium Catering

Farrscatering

Good afternoon all, and congratulations for those of you who manage to watch today’s game in person. I just wanted to jump on and keep you up to date with things from our side.
There will be no catering onsite for today’s or Tuesdays game. As it currently stands we will have a mobile unit onsite for the Northampton game.
we have not yet been told when the concessions can reopen, I am of course keen to get my business back up and running again and I will let you know when we can return.
the mobile unit that will be in attendance will be someone new, due to other commitments we will not be directly catering until January at least, so please bear with the new caterer while they get settled in. I will try and be onsite to ensure everything runs smoothly. You never know I may jump in and give them a hand.
It’s certainly been one hell of a year, that no one would have ever seen coming, but we will overcome, and we’ll be back better and stronger then ever. But for now I wish you all good health, and I look forward to being back where we belong very soon.
Kindest regards.
Bailey & Rebecca Farr

OOI, the unit that’ll be in place, will any money made after expenses go towards OUFC?

This is a private business that will be on it's knee after the year we've had. I honestly hope that they focus on paying their staff and looking after their families rather than offering the club a few quid!

I sometimes wonder what world some people live in!!!

OOI, the unit that’ll be in place, will any money made after expenses go towards OUFC?

I should think after being out of business for the best part of 7/8 months they will be looking after themselves and any staff on the books.
Every oxford fan has a choice to either use or to not use the facilities because of the reason we don’t earn anything from it, but remember it isn’t Farrs fault that we signed a ridiculous deal and Kassam has us over a barrel. They don’t owe us anything and are just a business trying to get by. If it wasn’t them it could be someone a lot worse doing the catering like it used to be.

This is a private business that will be on it's knee after the year we've had. I honestly hope that they focus on paying their staff and looking after their families rather than offering the club a few quid!

I sometimes wonder what world some people live in!!!

So the same as OUFC then?

No. OUFC as a private business is desperate for any cash flow they can get after the last few months. No different to Farrs. So yes, we should be looking for any form of cut we as a club can get.

No. OUFC as a private business is desperate for any cash flow they can get after the last few months. No different to Farrs. So yes, we should be looking for any form of cut we as a club can get.
So Farrs should give some of their on the day profit to OUFC, but OUFC shouldn't give any of theirs to Farrs? Not much logic there.

Afternoon folks,

for clarification we currently have no agreement with Oufc. However there is a degree of mutual cooperation between our selfs in a few areas.
For what it’s worth this has been a truly terrible year for us. We lost 100% of our business, in both the stadium, events and now in the Christmas markets we attend, this coupled with the birth of our second child in February has certainly been a trying year. We have struggled by with no grants or financial help, and thankfully we started building covered seating pods for pubs and restaurants which saved my bacon, (any help would be great fully appreactated @coveredseating on the socials). but it hasn’t been easy

We’re all adults so I’m going to speak as so, my priority at present is to rebuild my business and provide for my family, and this will be my priority untill we return to normal.

now please don't think this as a sob story, just putting the facts out. As I always try to do.

We have some very exciting plans for the not too distant future and we can’t wait to share this with you, but I need to get everything in order first.

I hope to see some of you at the Northampton game if I can get over there.

Regards

Bailey

Afternoon folks,

for clarification we currently have no agreement with Oufc. However there is a degree of mutual cooperation between our selfs in a few areas.
For what it’s worth this has been a truly terrible year for us. We lost 100% of our business, in both the stadium, events and now in the Christmas markets we attend, this coupled with the birth of our second child in February has certainly been a trying year. We have struggled by with no grants or financial help, and thankfully we started building covered seating pods for pubs and restaurants which saved my bacon, (any help would be great fully appreactated @coveredseating on the socials). but it hasn’t been easy

We’re all adults so I’m going to speak as so, my priority at present is to rebuild my business and provide for my family, and this will be my priority untill we return to normal.

now please don't think this as a sob story, just putting the facts out. As I always try to do.

We have some very exciting plans for the not too distant future and we can’t wait to share this with you, but I need to get everything in order first.

I hope to see some of you at the Northampton game if I can get over there.

Regards

Bailey
Well done for pulling through this year and I hope some people on here are able to work with @coveredseating. Being so far away I’m able to help oufc by splashing cash on merchandise, but can’t really be buying burgers etc! I hope the people who do get to the matches now are hungry, thirsty and generous and help you build your business back up, and that your association with oufc is a valuable part of your recovery.

Well done for pulling through this year and I hope some people on here are able to work with @coveredseating. Being so far away I’m able to help oufc by splashing cash on merchandise, but can’t really be buying burgers etc! I hope the people who do get to the matches now are hungry, thirsty and generous and help you build your business back up, and that your association with oufc is a valuable part of your recovery.
I'd happily buy a beer for you, I'll send my PayPal 😂😂.

@Farrscatering need our support!

Well, if Farrs insist on doing vanilla breakfast baps and reject the postmodern ones...

Good luck to them, support local business.

Why are fans being asked to forfeit their season ticket money if the billionaire owners are running the club.
That’s a good question, Junior.

It’s a business when it comes to spending their money and anything but when it comes to asking for ours. As it ever was with football.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom