Carroll gone

Canice leaving

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hopefully we have some quality coming in, Carroll was young but it's hopefully good business for us if he was not in Robbo's plans.

Poor decision, was hoping Ruffels and Mous would be shipped out, hope we’ve got 4 quality players coming in!

If we got a decent fee i am pleased. Great attitude on the field but i think he was a long way of being a regular starter and ultimately his progression has not been as good as we all thought it would be. We could not afford the time it would take for him to reach l1 level consistently. Just my view.

Good move for him as KR was struggling to find his position. Loved his enthusiasm but also hated it - often close to getting a card too many from the ref.

Good move. I don't know about KR's opinion but whenever I saw him play his attitude concerned me - getting narked if he wasn't given the ball, petulant revenge fouls etc.

Good luck to him. From Kidlington so would have been nice to see him do well here. Only young and a lot to learn, and will improve

Or at least bags more potential, am just disappointed as we’ve lost 3 important midfielders, has really weakened the team, let’s see who comes in........

Free up some spend on offering enhanced personal terms elsewhere ?

he's gone to Brentford B team - not even the first team, bizzare...
Hardly likely to get into Brentford 1st team squad. They have been pushing for the premiership. To me he looked to be treading water. Great bit of business.

The problem was that he did not have a defined role and was someone who could play ‘anywhere’ which hinder his progress. I would have kept him focussed on developing him as a defensive CM in the B team but think it’s also smart thinking from the management as it yet again demonstrates that we will help young talent progress which is only a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom