Transfer News Carragher new job offer?

Sarge

God like member
Rumours abound that Bob Carolgees is set to ressurect his double act with suspended from sky tv Jamie Carragher becoming the 2018 spit the dog ! o_Oo_Oo_O

• React
Reactions: Ian
I wonder how carragher would feel with Bobs hand up his a**e ?

Bad form from Jamie and really not pleasant. He should know better.

But jokes aside, I’m amazed no one has mentioned the fact that this guy was using his phone and filming whilst driving his car, putting other road users and his 14 year old daughter at risk.

Seriously hope plod take a long hard look at that piece of evidence and take appropriate action.

But jokes aside, I’m amazed no one has mentioned the fact that this guy was using his phone and filming whilst driving his car, putting other road users and his 14 year old daughter at risk.

Seriously hope plod take a long hard look at that piece of evidence and take appropriate action.

Thought the exact same myself. The only one who comes out of it in a good light is the child who got spat on!

I would love to see this chap banged up because of this.
Not only using phone while driving (6pts on licence I believe), but also driving without due care and attention, dangerous driving..etc PLUS you could argue some sort of harassment charge given that there were at least four separate parts to the "banter". In fact, you could argue child abuse as he is deliberately putting his daughter into a position of danger due to his own desires.
At the end of the day, the person responsible for the girl getting spat on was not Carragher, it was her own father!! I just hope her mother thinks of it this way, rather than thinking about the family bank balance.
I am sick of this sense of entitlement that some people have nowadays, which makes them think that they are entitled to say or do anything they like to another person (however personal, invasive, insulting or agressive) but to be outraged when that person reacts. It is nothing more than bullying and should be punished not lauded, as this chap appears to think.
We need to look at ourselves and remember that there is a line of decency and respect that should not be crossed in any aspect of a modern society (let alone something as trivial in football) and the likes of this chap, the people who cornered the West Ham chairman outside Swansea the other week, and those people who run onto football pitches and confront players, should be dealt purely as the villains, not treated as the victims or heroes.

Didn't a new law come into force recently, along the lines of anyone caught using a mobile phone while driving gets points, fine and a 3 month ban all on the spot penalties?

On a serious note the 14 yo girl was saying no dad,stop it dad and similar during the filming of the Carragher spitting incident. As it's all over social media it should be easy enough to identify the phone wielding filmer... which doesn't excuse Carragher from spitting even though he has apologised.

On a lighter note, if (as he should) the filmer gets 3 or more points ....itll be more than liverpool managed weekend last :p

That’s fake news about the on the spot ban for three months.
Jamie Carragher should’ve know better....not a big fan...his accent gets on my nerves.
That said I can see how the driver of the other car gets away with his actions

Flintoff:

I'll be honest with you. I would rather be punched, head-butted or slapped than spat at. To me that's the lowest.

"All I'm saying is if someone spat at my daughter I would have dragged him out of the car. I think the dad took it quite well really.

"I get it in traffic, you give them a wave or pretend you've not seen them.

"I don't want to be cutting to Jamie Carragher because you don't know what is going on his life but to wind your window down and do a big golly out the window at someone, whatever the circumstances, how does it come to that?

"You're in the safety of your car and you can turn your radio up - it's not like he's in a bar and someone is in his face. I just don't understand what could take someone with his age, experience and profile to do that."

Amen, Fred

Back
Top Bottom