Carlsberg or lack in the SSU

ok , now don’t panic, carlsberg isn’t going anywhere, yet.

Budweiser is an additional line for everyone who complained that carlsberg is, and I quote, “P**s water”

We had ordered carlsberg, the order was placed early and my dear friends at carlsberg made a bit of a boo boo, they managed to book my order for delivery on Friday at 12:00, I politely reminded them that this was no good, luckily we were able to get bud in from another supplier at very very short notice.

So don’t panic, carlsberg is staying. Now for concern number 2. Yes it is more expensive, and yes it is smaller, my profit margin is worse on the bud then carlsberg, but I wasn’t ready to hit you lot with the £4.80 / £5.00 that I know other places are charging. See, I do have a kind side.......

So for next year, carlsberg, bud, Somersby & Kopparberg are all available.

Now for Point number 3. Credit cards, bloody things, we have got a small amount of card machines in the stadium, they are not the best in the world as they rely on 2G/3G signal, and as we all know as we try to snap chat from the concourse that signal isn’t great, but at the minute they are the only machines on the market that I don’t have to rent or guarantee a minimum spend every month on every machine. Trials are ongoing and I ask you to check the signs above each till which will tell you if that machine is taking card.

We will be offering offers next season on alcohol. So keep your eyes posted for details, and I am in discussion to solve an issue that has been annoying the hell out of us and you for the past 4 years, if it can be sorted I think it will make a hell of a difference, needless to say i’ll keep you posted.

Singa update, at the moment as they only bottle in glass bottles we cannot stock in the stadium, they take far too long to pour every bottle into a plastic cup.

But, apart from that, I would like to thank you all for your continued support this year (well, most of you) and we look forward to many more to come. Oh and where did that finish come from, well done boys, well done?
Thank you for your thorough reply, it is much appreciated

ok , now don’t panic, carlsberg isn’t going anywhere, yet.

Budweiser is an additional line for everyone who complained that carlsberg is, and I quote, “P**s water”

We had ordered carlsberg, the order was placed early and my dear friends at carlsberg made a bit of a boo boo, they managed to book my order for delivery on Friday at 12:00, I politely reminded them that this was no good, luckily we were able to get bud in from another supplier at very very short notice.

So don’t panic, carlsberg is staying. Now for concern number 2. Yes it is more expensive, and yes it is smaller, my profit margin is worse on the bud then carlsberg, but I wasn’t ready to hit you lot with the £4.80 / £5.00 that I know other places are charging. See, I do have a kind side.......

So for next year, carlsberg, bud, Somersby & Kopparberg are all available.

Now for Point number 3. Credit cards, bloody things, we have got a small amount of card machines in the stadium, they are not the best in the world as they rely on 2G/3G signal, and as we all know as we try to snap chat from the concourse that signal isn’t great, but at the minute they are the only machines on the market that I don’t have to rent or guarantee a minimum spend every month on every machine. Trials are ongoing and I ask you to check the signs above each till which will tell you if that machine is taking card.

We will be offering offers next season on alcohol. So keep your eyes posted for details, and I am in discussion to solve an issue that has been annoying the hell out of us and you for the past 4 years, if it can be sorted I think it will make a hell of a difference, needless to say i’ll keep you posted.

Singa update, at the moment as they only bottle in glass bottles we cannot stock in the stadium, they take far too long to pour every bottle into a plastic cup.

But, apart from that, I would like to thank you all for your continued support this year (well, most of you) and we look forward to many more to come. Oh and where did that finish come from, well done boys, well done?

Having overheard you vent at the weekend I would've thought your ”issue” was getting staff to turn up! But good update, appreciate you taking the time to give fans some feedback from your side of things. ?

Having overheard you vent at the weekend I would've thought your ”issue” was getting staff to turn up! But good update, appreciate you taking the time to give fans some feedback from your side of things. ?
This is another issue. Apparently I’m not allowed to keep staff tied up in the stock room ?. I can’t believe how difficult it is to find staff in oxford. The good ones fine good full time jobs, the students work until their bursary’s come in, and we have to micro manage most of the agency staff as they like to send any Tom dick or harry just to fill the space, which is fine until I have to put poorly speaking foreign staff on tills, which is always fun to watch. Not. We did have a good team of unit leaders in the middle of the season but through one reason or another can no longer help. Sometimes I feel like putting vending machines in and being done with it.

This is another issue. Apparently I’m not allowed to keep staff tied up in the stock room ?. I can’t believe how difficult it is to find staff in oxford. The good ones fine good full time jobs, the students work until their bursary’s come in, and we have to micro manage most of the agency staff as they like to send any Tom dick or harry just to fill the space, which is fine until I have to put poorly speaking foreign staff on tills, which is always fun to watch. Not. We did have a good team of unit leaders in the middle of the season but through one reason or another can no longer help. Sometimes I feel like putting vending machines in and being done with it.

I know your pain, I am in charge of a job with 4 or 5 temps all from Brazil, nice enough lads but all I ask the agency for is one English speaker per day, what they class as an English speaker and what I do appears to be very different.

Back
Top Bottom