Cardboard Fans

I think I have probably missed this but do you get the cardboard fans afterwards? We are considering getting them for our boys and it would be nice if we could have afterwards.

I think I have probably missed this but do you get the cardboard fans afterwards? We are considering getting them for our boys and it would be nice if we could have afterwards.

I can't find it now but I have a vague memory of reading that they would try to arrange for people to collect them when circumstances allow.

Ronnie from The Football Company told me that they were trying to organise with the club how to get cutouts back to owners. Not sure it will work for someone in Perth though :)

Ronnie from The Football Company told me that they were trying to organise with the club how to get cutouts back to owners. Not sure it will work for someone in Perth though :)

You could get them cut up, sent and then put them back together like a jigsaw. Although could be annoying if you have a piece missing. :ROFLMAO:

both Exeter &N'ton appear to have taken their cardboard cut out fans to the Wembley L2 play off final
thevye been placed so far back from the pitch its almost laughable!

( HT Exeter 0 N'ton 2 .... ex U's player Alex Fisher in Exeter's starting 11)

both Exeter &N'ton appear to have taken their cardboard cut out fans to the Wembley L2 play off final
thevye been placed so far back from the pitch its almost laughable!

( HT Exeter 0 N'ton 2 .... ex U's player Alex Fisher in Exeter's starting 11)
Judging by the first half, I think Exeter have brought cardboard players as well! :)

Did mine yesterday. Unfortunately my kit is back at my parents since February, which is the last time I've seen them before the lockdown.

Hope me in a basic grey top won't get picked up by the TV cameras [emoji1]

That being said, I have ordered this season's kit at the same time, hopefully it'll come in time for the final at least...

Sam Hoskins scored for Northampton. Their tacktics were appalling, big boot, long ball. would hate to be at their games with Wycombe / Wimbledon / Gas next season

I think you're mistaking him with Will Hoskins who played 4 league games for us in 2014/15

How many cardboard cut out have we sold?

Just watching Leeds v Looton game and I reckon Leeds must have sold well over 20k of them!

How many cardboard cut out have we sold?

Just watching Leeds v Looton game and I reckon Leeds must have sold well over 20k of them!
Most of those to opposition fans looking to put (in)famous faces amongst the number...

That’s great....we are going to be at Wembley then..??. ..Reference an earlier thread comment on “ do the club gain financially”, I thought it was stated that the club received fifteen quid from the twenty five.

That’s great....we are going to be at Wembley then..??. ..Reference an earlier thread comment on “ do the club gain financially”, I thought it was stated that the club received fifteen quid from the twenty five.

It was worth the equivalent of a match ticket (I'm assuming the East Stand) according the comments I read.

For those that think it is expensive, a US baseball team I follow is doing the same thing for $100 (admittedly they will be there for all of the home games of the shortened 60 game season).

Back
Top Bottom