Cardboard Fans

Apologies if this has been covered, but do the club get a % of the £25 cost of the cut out?
Nothing specific but in the same breath as saying all fans will get refunded for the away tickets purchased they said the best way to support the club financially at this moment in time is to purchase a cardboard cutout.

Away Match Tickets
All supporters who purchased tickets for the U’s away fixtures at Wycombe Wanderers and/or Rochdale will receive a full refund.

A number of fans have indicated that they wish to waive the amount for the benefit of the club – thank you so much for your generosity. The best way you can support the club financially at this time is by purchasing a cut-out for the upcoming play-off home leg against Portsmouth, full details can be found here

The refund process for away match tickets will begin following the resolution of the play-offs.

We've had 8 requests for help getting cut outs, Its all for folks who've lost thier jobs during the Covid lockdown, who've asked for their passed relatives or their kids. - had well over 30 volunteers to help buy cut outs . We've got a lot of good egg supporters :)

Also, how many on here have sent a photograph of their dog?

Last edited:
I see at Old Trafford they have printed faces on their seat coverings apart from that I can't see for sure because you can't make out a single face on it.

I would be very upset if I had paid money for that!

wonder if The Reverend John Scott-Tucker and Dr Robert Hitchings will be in attendance as cardboard cutouts?

could have sir roger bannister , obviously in an aisle seat

Back
Top Bottom