Carabao Cup - Manchester City (H) SOLD OUT

Wowsa.
Full house hopefully.
Hope Man C turn up with a strongish lineup

Should be on tv, so a decent cash boost. Good publicity for us playing one of the best teams in the world (although not really going to play those players) but with gates falling it was the sort of homecoming tie we needed.

Although we will play a weakened side we don’t stand much of a chance, there squad players are all top class and they have very good kids, be nice to be in the limelight though.

Lovely stuff. I don't understand the Emlyn/Wogan reference on the BBC text coverage.

"Liverpool v Chelsea will be a cracker, as will Oxford United (Emlyn aka Terry Wogan's team) v Manchester City."
I think there is a Emlyn Wogan who works for the BBC. I was reading the live feed for Barcelona Real Madrid once and there was several references to Beano and beating Swindon!!!

What date is this? And is getting tickets if we don’t have a season ticket going to be a myth? Better not be

Should be on tv, so a decent cash boost. Good publicity for us playing one of the best teams in the world (although not really going to play those players) but with gates falling it was the sort of homecoming tie we needed.

Although we will play a weakened side we don’t stand much of a chance, there squad players are all top class and they have very good kids, be nice to be in the limelight though.
Might see those deadbeat loanees from last season. That gives us a chance, surely.

Maybe they’ll turn up with their top quality young talent. You know, the ones like Smith-Brown and Buckley-Ricketts were? I’d back us to beat a team full of those two ???

Oh come on, I think we should show them more respect than that, Robinson should put out his strongest eleven :love:

Might see those deadbeat loanees from last season. That gives us a chance, surely.

One (crap lb) joined Plymouth permanently which explains the bad start there, Not sure what the other is up to, doubt it’s much.

wether on tv or not, question is will Pep G disrespect the U's enough to play a team of U23 kids? .... lets hope so.... and we turn em over to progress to 4th round :cool:

Maybe they’ll turn up with their top quality young talent. You know, the ones like Smith-Brown and Buckley-Ricketts were? I’d back us to beat a team full of those two ???

The good young players they have stay in house or go abroad, we got the runts of the litter unfortunately

Should be on TV. Liverpool v Chelsea will be. Wouldn’t surprise me if they picked United v Derby ahead of us though. Lampard Mourinho love in ahead of a proper cup tie.

Back
Top Bottom