Carabao Cup draw

I'm watching it as well. I don't want Wycombe to do well at all in anything,and would like Baptiste to do OK in his career. Both of those mean I should want Brentford to win. But I really cannot stand Toney - he is a whinging little diver who has far too high an opinion of himself, and Fosu just used us as a stepping stone.

I hope they both lose!

Since going down to ten they have certainly started to kill the game and take their time on restarts. I did not think they were outclassed in the first half but this is a lot more like the Wycombe I know.

It's an OK draw. We haven't played Watford for more than twenty years, so there's a novelty factor if nothing else!

Winnable, although I assume they've kept the bulk of their Premiership squad, so if they take it seriously, will not be easy.

But if we do win it, path has opened up for Round 4.......

No draw is particularly great at the moment, can’t attend and no real money in the competition. Plus side is I doubt we will play anything like Watfords first team so could well get through, can’t imagine Watford will care about the league cup at all this season, they never cared when they were in the prem and only had 38 league games, with 46 and the importance of getting promoted back to the money league we will be playing the reserves.

It's an OK draw. We haven't played Watford for more than twenty years, so there's a novelty factor if nothing else!

Winnable, although I assume they've kept the bulk of their Premiership squad, so if they take it seriously, will not be easy.

But if we do win it, path has opened up for Round 4.......

Yeah round 4. Are annual date with Manchester City. Pep and pals Yipee ?

Not a great draw, would rather something easier if we can't attend. But they should be beatable since they won't see it as a priority.

One for the older fans - it was Watford at home when the London Road wall collapsed wasn’t it?
It was ... both teams in 'changed' kit ... my younger sister was sat on the LR end wall when it went, ( & no, she was about 8 yo at the time), the one and only time my ol' man let her go 'in' London Road end

Don`t mention the floodlight failure(s)............. or the faulty pool table in the pub which ended up being the least of their worries.....

Don`t mention the floodlight failure(s)............. or the faulty pool table in the pub which ended up being the least of their worries.....

Mentioning floodlights and as an aside. Was it Leicester whose fan jumped off the Cuckoo Lane floodlight or did I imagine that?

Back
Top Bottom