Carabao Cup Draw - OUFC v Coventry

EFL execs head off on a jolly to 'nam ..... given the 'heayweight' nature of the marginalised ( by Harvey) League Cup wouldn't it have been better to do the first round draw of this ENGLISH football league competition in Cheltenham- 'Nam , instead of Vietnam- 'Nam? .... tail already wagging the dog I suppose?:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Oh for crying out loud, I live about 8 miles from Coventry's ground. Would have been better for me up there!

Winnable I guess.

Quick question - are you familiar with Butts Park Arena? If so, what is the surrounding area like, in terms of places to eat and drink? And how close is it to the station? Cheers.

Quick question - are you familiar with Butts Park Arena? If so, what is the surrounding area like, in terms of places to eat and drink? And how close is it to the station? Cheers.

Yes, the broomfield tavern next to it is decent. There's also craven street a ten minute walk away which has a few decent pubs. Places to eat are better in the city centre, behind sainsburys there are a few interesting places (mainly international, Korean, Chinese etc)

It's about a 20 minute walk from the station I would say

EFL execs head off on a jolly to 'nam ..... given the 'heayweight' nature of the marginalised ( by Harvey) League Cup wouldn't it have been better to do the first round draw of this ENGLISH football league competition in Cheltenham- 'Nam , instead of Vietnam- 'Nam? .... tail already wagging the dog I suppose?:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
I’ll have you know that Cheltenham is a lovely town and has better pubs than ‘Nam.

Back
Top Bottom