League Cup carabao cup away

is the ST cup match 'freebie' valid for an away cup game?

The freebie cup games will be papa johns games. Which nobody is interested in anyway, and I hope we get knocked out ASAP. We need to focus on the league this year. I’m really not bothered about going deep in this tournament.

The freebie cup games will be papa johns games. Which nobody is interested in anyway, and I hope we get knocked out ASAP. We need to focus on the league this year. I’m really not bothered about going deep in this tournament.
no no and thrice no it's a money spinner for the club and most who stay away would attend Wembley for a Final.

A cup run can build momentum to carry into the league

If will surely depend on whether or not we get into the 2nd round of the Carabao Cup and then if we get a home draw.

If will surely depend on whether or not we get into the 2nd round of the Carabao Cup and then if we get a home draw.
the 2nd round is around 3rd week of September when does the Mickey Mouse start?

If we get to round 2 and draw a "name" at home there will be an interesting decision to make.

If we get to round 2 and draw a "name" at home there will be an interesting decision to make.

They'll be preying for the Pizza Trophy to come first then!

It's entirely inaccurate to say that 'nobody is interested' in the Papa Johns games. I actually enjoy them as an opportunity to see some of the younger players in action. For example, this season it will be the first chance to see Luke McNally play.

No decision to make - Carabao Cup 2nd round - W/c 23rd August, twatty trophy first games W/C 30 August

How are Burton in the southern draw?

Surely part of the northern group..

It's entirely inaccurate to say that 'nobody is interested' in the Papa Johns games. I actually enjoy them as an opportunity to see some of the younger players in action. For example, this season it will be the first chance to see Luke McNally play.

Oh I agree, and I’ve been to a
Number of them games, but it’s lost whatever feel it had to it, when they allowed the Under 21 sides in to the competition.

No decision to make - Carabao Cup 2nd round - W/c 23rd August, twatty trophy first games W/C 30 August
That was my point was it not a Prem club at home should we get through = 4.000 freebies

Back
Top Bottom