Canice Carroll

Carroll needs curb his off field antics of he's going to make it. Believe he's had a couple of warnings from the management already.
Really? I am a little surprised at that but just from what I hear and see from him.

Today MK appeared to target Canice especially in the first half. He did pretty well generally. He didn't get booked early which was good to see. Great to see a local boy doing pretty well (today was his 8th start of the season) and he is improving all of the time.

He's a very good player and wil knew for many years. That's not the problem. It's what he does away from the pitch which is causing problems.

He's been in trouble whilst away with Irekans as well.

What's the latest on Carroll. When was he last in the match day squad? He isnt injured is he? I appreciate he wouldnt start ahead of Kane. I hope he is on KR radar for development like Napa.

What's the latest on Carroll. When was he last in the match day squad? He isnt injured is he? I appreciate he wouldnt start ahead of Kane. I hope he is on KR radar for development like Napa.
He was with Ireland over the international break I think?

KR did say when he came in that the coaching team had said that Canice had not developed this season as much as had been expected. KR said something like 'we'll see'
Hopefully he will kick on again next season.

Watching the players warming up before the matches & at half-time I’ve noticed that Carroll and Gino are the two players who appear to be the least disciplined. My guess is that they are are quite immature young men compared to the rest of the squad. Saying that I’ve never met either but that’s the impression I get.

Back
Top Bottom