Ex Player Cameron Norman

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
Played U23s the other day. I guess we can speculate he has had a falling out like Mcmahon at the start of the season.

Mcmahon seems to have RB covered at the minute with Long preferred on the bench as he can cover RB and LB. Im sure we will see Norman soon.

Is this 'falling out with KR' simply speculation or genuine?
Or has KR simply decided that Norman wasn't playing as well and needs a little time in the U23s to improve in aspects if his game?

Or has KR simply decided that Norman wasn't playing as well and needs a little time in the U23s to improve in aspects if his game?

I think its probably speculation. Same as Mcmahon. Same as Derry being a bully which seems to have disappeared now we are on a little unbeaten run?

I think you probably know the answer to this, despite it becoming lore on here!

There was some horrible stuff on the facebook fans page yesterday about in fighting/loan players asking to return to their clubs etc and it was backed up by someone claiming to have been told the same story from a player they are friends with...hope its not true

here it is Ive copied it from the page:

'Has he gone yet ??
Latest news from stad kazz
Player gets broken nose after training ground fracas with assistant manager
Big bust up with baptiste and others dropped
Loan signings going back if there clubs will have em back
Best of all we asked kelvin thomas to ground share with northampton
And got told no chance
This club is fucked'

I made a mistake of looking at a story on the Facebook. What village did those idiots come from?

There was some horrible stuff on the facebook fans page yesterday about in fighting/loan players asking to return to their clubs etc and it was backed up by someone claiming to have been told the same story from a player they are friends with...hope its not true

'Has he gone yet ??
And got told no chance
This club is fucked'
Well the players seem to be putting in a shift and are pulling out some results. Amazing considering all of this is going on.
Did the assistant manager pull out Baptiste's arm I wonder?

The other thing that makes no sense whatsoever is the fact that Holmes and Carruthers seem to be coming back quickly from injury. If they hate it so much then why just insist that they are injured waiting for a return to their parent clubs?
Maybe it is Garbutt and Smith who don't like it here. Now that wouldn't amaze me ..

• React
Reactions: Ian
The other thing that makes no sense whatsoever is the fact that Holmes and Carruthers seem to be coming back quickly from injury. If they hate it so much then why just insist that they are injured waiting for a return to their parent clubs?
Maybe it is Garbutt and Smith who don't like it here. Now that wouldn't amaze me ..
Holmes seems very motivated and keen indeed - maybe that's just the way he plays, wherever he is, but he doesn't look like he wants to leave. I don't think he's physically up to the Championship long term and reckon we've got a good chance of signing him permanently.

'Has he gone yet ??
And got told no chance
This club is fucked'
I saw this. Would bet the family silver on it being utter nonsense. That Facebook page is absolute poison. Filled with illiterate, relentless negativity. Makes me so glad to have this forum as a place for rational and considered discussion.

I saw this. Would bet the family silver on it being utter nonsense. That Facebook page is absolute poison. Filled with illiterate, relentless negativity. Makes me so glad to have this forum as a place for rational and considered discussion.

Christ, if it makes this place seem reasonable it must be truly terrible.

Bring an old git makes me wonder what all of this aggressive social media is about.

To be fair this forum is generally ok

'Has he gone yet ??
And got told no chance
This club is fucked'

I heard this was true too from a reliable source. Sad if true.

'Has he gone yet ??
And got told no chance
This club is fucked'

Tbh the guy that posted it is in a group of people who just like to stir s**t up.

There are some vindictive people on the social media sites ref OUFC, some just want to scrap, best to keep off

Back
Top Bottom