Ex Player Cameron Norman

• Thread starter Deleted member 142
  • Start date
He must be decent. Shame his name isnt Nelson Norman though and that Curtis wasnt christened Norman

Great to see us go back to the system, that has been so successfully for us over the last few seasons. Here’s hoping we have unearthed another gem.

Great to see us go back to the system, that has been so successfully for us over the last few seasons. Here’s hoping we have unearthed another gem.
We've signed an unknown from a non-league club (but is fit, quick, enthusiastic, can run, pass a football and has plenty of potential)
Last year, we signed a Dutch International from a premier league club (but was crocked, slow, not interested, couldn't run, no football ability and generally a liability)
I know what I prefer.

Football moves so fast nowadays. 3 days ago Andy Cook was managing the ladies. Today he signs for Walsall via Tranmere. Talk about stepping stones

We've signed an unknown from a non-league club (but is fit, quick, enthusiastic, can run, pass a football and has plenty of potential)
Last year, we signed a Dutch International from a premier league club (but was crocked, slow, not interested, couldn't run, no football ability and generally a liability)
I know what I prefer.
Whats more, DE said the club were doing their "due diligence". Laughable.

He must be decent. Shame his name isnt Nelson Norman though and that Curtis wasnt christened Norman
If that was the case there would just be a pair of smoking boots in the commentary box where Nick Harris used to sit

• React
Reactions: MJB
There’s certainly someone on here I’d described as Quixotic.

So he’s got to drop Hanson from the squad now. We looked like a half a team of crocs out there.

I thought McMahon was fooling dreadful tonight, so it will probably be Norman’s turn to play right back Saturday, to have tried 3 rbs and then started through them again by the beginning of October is something special.

Thought Garbutt had a half decent game.
Mcmaaaaaaaaan should be put out to graze with Maaaaaaaaaacki

Last edited:
I thought Luke Garbage and McMuckup were both bloody awful.
They were.

Left back is a real problem as Garbutt is the only recognised one we have, but I think even Ruffels is better there.

The constant changing of right back is just weird. I thought Long had a good game last Tuesday and would have kept him in. Norman is better than Mcmahon.

So KR's team has no decent full backs, no decent striker, no decent back up keeper, centre backs that are constantly being swapped. No midfield creativity and injury prone players. The only decent players are those playing just off the forward. It's a very disjointed and not a great squad that he has put together... no wonder they keep making errors!

Back
Top Bottom