Cameron Brannagan

oufcbenjyp

Thought he had a very decent game yesterday. Good link up play, happy to put a foot in and seems to already have a good understanding with Ledson. Given this is only his second game for us since injury, the signs look very good. Was he one of the main reasons for our improved performance yesterday? Only time will tell..

Yeah he looked really good in the first half, a bit quiet in the second but given his lack of playing time that's to be expected, he looked capable of winning the ball too which is good, makes a midfield 3 of him and Ledson with Rothwell infront of them a possibilty, that is a seriously talented midfield 3 if we can have them all here next season and keep Rothwell fit

Yeah he looked really good in the first half, a bit quiet in the second but given his lack of playing time that's to be expected, he looked capable of winning the ball too which is good, makes a midfield 3 of him and Ledson with Rothwell infront of them a possibilty, that is a seriously talented midfield 3 if we can have them all here next season and keep Rothwell fit

I do think Ledson might be more likely to stay now that he has a fellow scouser alongside him again...here's hoping!

He looks a very good prospect to me. Can play in a number of positions I understand. Yesterday he was deep just in front of the back four but he can play much further forwards.

Put his foot in a few times and as he gets match fit will prove a very useful player (as will Dickie)

He was great to watch.

Offered protection in front of the back 4, put his foot in more than I thought he would, got in some good blocks and seemed to compliment Ledson well. Ledson looked to get forward well and had a few close through balls cut out before weighting it perfectly for Henry’s goal.

A very good home debut and look forward to him becoming an asset.

He’s looked very promising so far. Like another poster has said, a midfield three of Brannagan, Ledson and Rothwell next year would be very interesting (won’t get too excited though as I think we’ll do well to keep hold of the latter two). Add Hall, Henry (in his current form), Napa, Pekalski (if he ever actually does play for us), and Ruffels, and we’ve potentially got a lot of decent options in midfield. Let’s just hope we can persuade them all to stay!!

He’s looked very promising so far. Like another poster has said, a midfield three of Brannagan, Ledson and Rothwell next year would be very interesting (won’t get too excited though as I think we’ll do well to keep hold of the latter two). Add Hall, Henry (in his current form), Napa, Pekalski (if he ever actually does play for us), and Ruffels, and we’ve potentially got a lot of decent options in midfield. Let’s just hope we can persuade them all to stay!!

Depends if those players think this new manager is wow enough to stay.

I can see it now...
KR: “He’s definitely not for sale”
Oxford Mail “OUFC agree undisclosed fee of (insert half his actual value) plus add ons with (insert championship club) for Cameron Brannagan”

Followed by 20-30 pages of those ITK and those not ITK arguing over how much he went for.

I genuinely hope he doesn’t go in January as he’s been vital for us so far this season. Whilst I understand our model is to nurture players and sell for profit if we genuinely have ambitions of the Championship there comes a point where selling your best players and signing less capable replacements has to be halted.

Don't think his nibs will like that post. Cue rabid rebuttal.

PS: I'm sceptical of what an 'actual value', plse cld u define it?

Considering we agreed a fee with a relatively local club of up to £3m in the summer, I don't think we'll be seeing Cam past January...

Hmm well given that he is our top goal scorer and most effective fit central midfielder then we'd better get a hell of a lot of points before Christmas then!

Let's hope Baptiste is back and fully firing by it's time to open the presents.

We're fortunate that Cam said no to said club - and so is he considering their current position in the table.

Back
Top Bottom