General Calm.

Royalstandard74

Loving the vibe with the club and the supporters, keeping hold of Brannagan has shown the owners have a commitment to the cause, are we all happy fans right now?

Tiger might not want then to be the majority though.
But tiger doesn’t have the finance for a new stadium and as much as I like tiger if he delays and delays Thohir and Bakari might walk away.

The board holding out on a bid for CB just shows an ambition from our owners that hasn't been seen in years, and, judging from the lack of forum activity, I'd say the club is doing the business, i asked the question because I'm loving what is happening at our club.

Which comes first........?
1. Success on the pitch
2. A Journey - new owners, new investment, new stadium.

1630650215625.png

The whole chicken and egg question is stupid.

Obviously the egg came first. Fish, amphibians an then reptiles were all laying eggs long before any bird evolved, let alone the chicken.

You're welcome.
But where did the eggs come from?

The whole chicken and egg question is stupid.

Obviously the egg came first. Fish, amphibians an then reptiles were all laying eggs long before any bird evolved, let alone the chicken.

You're welcome.

But in the context of the chicken........ not like a snake laid an egg and a chicken hatched is it.*

*its Friday, waiting for the meds to kick in

But in the context of the chicken........ not like a snake laid an egg and a chicken hatched is it.*

*its Friday, waiting for the meds to kick in
A bird that wasn't quite a chicken laid an egg, and it's offspring had evolved slightly to become a chicken. The original 'not-quite-a-chickens' are still around today, they are used in the manufacture of nuggets.

A bird that wasn't quite a chicken laid an egg, and it's offspring had evolved slightly to become a chicken. The original 'not-quite-a-chickens' are still around today, they are used in the manufacture of nuggets.

Just not McDonald's nuggets which is anything left over on the floor.

As there was no human life of suitable intellect to name it "a chicken" at the time of hatching how can you be so sure?
The counter-argument that the lack of human intellect wouldn`t be able to name "an egg" either, ergo neither existed in a linguistic sense.

I never knew fish had fingers either.......

Back
Top Bottom