Ex Player Callum O'Dowda

Took a great rave anthem (Give it Up by the Goodmen) and butchered it with his EZ-listening, hair swinging fuckwittery...awful!
Im 28 so for me, at the time I heard it, it was a banger! Mind you, I was only 4 years old and much easier to please than I am right now haha.

I’ve got the book on my phone - it’s all taken directly from it. That’s Kitson talking about when COD’s dad signed a new deal with us behind his back and sacked him as his agent, and also outlining the plans he had for COD overall. Namely move him to a Championship club 12 months before he went there anyway for around a quarter of a million. Or so he is claiming, anyway. He doesn’t always come across as the most grounded of gentlemen.

When reading it I concluded there is a very high chance Kitson is a narcissist. He clearly viewed himself as "above" other footballers and didn't really pretend he didn't think that.

When reading it I concluded there is a very high chance Kitson is a narcissist. He clearly viewed himself as "above" other footballers and didn't really pretend he didn't think that.
To be fair, he does admit it in books. He's not shy about his playing prowess

To be fair, he does admit it in books. He's not shy about his playing prowess

Imagine if he was as good as he thought he was. Seems to think if it wasn't for bad managers he'd be England's record goalscorer.

Good for us long term, hopefully he moves at some point for big money?!!! ???

Good for us long term, hopefully he moves at some point for big money?!!! ???

Yeah surely that’s the second best option for us (him signing a new contract) after him being sold for a huge fee? Hopefully he plays well now and a PL club takes a punt on him.

He’s had to change his tune once he realised that he wasn’t/isn’t the catch he thought he would be!
More like the club doing a U turn, realising they will get sweet fa when O'Dowda walks on a free in the summer. Great for us longer term £££££

Remind me, do we have a sell on clause with CoD?

I’d take him.
The fans forgave the Taylor handshake. Football fans are a fickle bunch and if he performs on the pitch he will soon be forgiven his shenanigans!

Annoying his lack of development has cost us quite a bit. We had some savvy sell ons for COD and he hasn’t kicked on. The lack of goals must be part of it. 14 in 106 for us and a mere 9 in 155 to for Bristol City.

Back
Top Bottom