Callum O'Dowda

Ncnsbcfc

Bristol City Fan
Bristol city fan on peace.

With Callum off (possibly to Fulham for 8m).

Does anyone know you sell on clause for him?

No doubt it'll be a good amount to boost your transfer funds.

Many thanks

Based on the dealings of our previous owner, I am going to hazard a guess that no sell on was added, in favour of him making more upfront from the initial transfer. The same can and will be said for Roofe. Snake.

Not sure I’m afraid.

Not that you’ll be concerned but I believe much of our sell-on money will go to our previous Chairman as part of an agreement when selling the club.

Therefore the more the better so hopefully Ashton is driving a hard bargain!

Bristol city fan on peace.

With Callum off (possibly to Fulham for 8m).

Does anyone know you sell on clause for him?

No doubt it'll be a good amount to boost your transfer funds.

Many thanks
BCFC fans always welcome, it's the gas that smells.

I believe the sell on is for between 25-30%. I have heard from a few ITK people that Eales gets to pocket most of that as part of his sale to Tiger - a shame if true bearing in mind COD came through our youth ranks, we invested in his development and our current set up could really do with a few million to spend. Not that I think it will happen, but the worse case scenario is COD runs his contract down completely, Eales gets nothing and the lad moves on a free.

If it is true about Eales trousering the SOC on O'Dowda, and IF you want to blame anyone for OUFC not benefitting from it, then look no further than Tiger.

It was he after all who did the deal with Eales when "buying" the club....because he didn't have the bunce up front and couldn't get the deal done any other way.

It's a bit like blaming Kassam entirely for the ridiculous Stadium deal the Merry agreed to....again when he and backers didn't have the money to buy the stadium.

Eales will take the money stated in the agreement with Tiger, up to a certain limit. Presumably the amount of money will be such that it could well clear off what remains and leave something for the club.

• React
Reactions: Ian
My understanding is the money goes to the club not Eales but as and when we get additional income like this from the signings he was involved in we pay a bigger percentage of the debt we owe him back. The money we owe him is a loan so it’s a larger payment off this. So we will get some of the income to re-use in this seasons budget but a large amount of the loan will be paid off. So indirectly we do get all of the money but not all to use it reduces our debt more than anything...

If he signs for Fulham, what welcome will he get if he plays for them in the PSF next week?

Back
Top Bottom