Chairman call for action?

Sarge

God like member
I just saw this petition doing the rounds ...... a call for action? a reaction to current / all happenings over the past 12 months? ... a pointless petition? ....any other thoughts?

^ it is a live link, despite me not being able to cut n paste it live!, ( old man n technology not a great combination) cut n paste into google and the petition page will pop up .... guessing its not long gone live as at the time of typing there are 12 signatorys so far

Something needs doing I think, some kind of action, I don't know if this is what needs to be done but I'll support whatever effort is put forward and supported

Get Tiger out of Oxford United..? And replace with what or whom? I’m not sure if knee jerk reactions like this are the best course of action, even if everyone does agree with the sentiment behind it.

4 winding up petitions and in the relegation zone in February, I'd hardly call it knee jerk. Also I know I've copied this off someone else but was there any replacement for Kassam when the boardroom was stormed, there will be someone out there

4 winding up petitions and in the relegation zone in February, I'd hardly call it knee jerk. Also I know I've copied this off someone else but was there any replacement for Kassam when the boardroom was stormed, there will be someone out there

strong rumours of a similar sort of demand/WUP from a hotel group (Hilton?) for unpaid hotel bills either issued or on the cusp of being issued ... info so far thin on the ground, but if true, itll be in the public domain sooner rather than later methinks? o_O:mad:

strong rumours of a similar sort of demand/WUP from a hotel group (Hilton?) for unpaid hotel bills either issued or on the cusp of being issued ... info so far thin on the ground, but if true, itll be in the public domain sooner rather than later methinks? o_O:mad:
Which Hilton

Why is there a possible WUP/ demand for unpaid bills issued OUFC to be paid from Hilton Hotels? .... perhaps because bills havent yet been paid?

Why is info unconfirmed (officially) and info a bit sketchy at the moment? ...probably because its not been confirmed as yet and isnt as yet fully in the public domain (so far), local media havent as yet picked up on it - those most likely to pick up on it at BBC radio Oxford and also Oxford Mail are en route/ just arriving in Blackpool to cover the match Id guess ?

any other Why's ... on the subject, I dunno..... rumours that have been circulating re OUFC unpaid Hotel bills have been doing the rounds , albeit at an unofficially confirmed level since Wednesday last. Hilton hotel (Blackpool?) group being the hotel chain involved sneaked out earlier today

When (from the stay that is) and do know whether Hilton hotel or Hampton by Hilton and yes there is a difference.

When (from the stay that is) and do know whether Hilton hotel or Hampton by Hilton and yes there is a difference.
hope the full info goes public soon .... pass on both Qs , it is harder than getting blood out of a stonethan getting any information from any OUFCboard members/ MD, as OxVox have found out!

hope the full info goes public soon .... pass on both Qs , it is harder than getting blood out of a stonethan getting any information from any OUFCboard members/ MD, as OxVox have found out!
Have to say if true really concerning as not going to be more than a few grand. As I have said we are really in trouble I think if ground situation isn’t sorted in the next 6 months or so because unless it is by the time the current lease is over I think unless someone who basically likes pissing money away no one will want us.

That's the problem with fake news and the written word.

What you and I saw as a bit of satire based on the team playing in Blackpool and the (suspend disbelief now) team therefore staying in a local hotel has grown legs and wandered off into the great unknown as a fact.

Anyways, enough of that. Have you heard that the reason Tiger didn't attend the game was that he had an appointment with his tailor to have his new made to measure bowtie let out as it was a bit tight?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom