Chairman call for action?

I’ve been thinking about this petition.. Is anyone else of the opinion that a better course of action would be one asking one final time for Tiger and the board to communicate their intentions and plans to the fans one final time. A plea for for openness from the board signed by hundreds of supporters might work, but if not, it would show everyone what the owners really think of the paying customer. One final chance for reconciliation. Just a thought..

as Jim Smith once said to Nick Harris in an interview that was on and on and on and on after we dumped manure out of the cup "how many more finalies (Nick) "

The crunch might come when the club starts asking for season ticket money - surely they will HAVE to give some compelling reasons to persuade those wavering?

The crunch might come when the club starts asking for season ticket money - surely they will HAVE to give some compelling reasons to persuade those wavering?
But we won yesterday so everything's all right again ain't it ?

I’ve been thinking about this petition.. Is anyone else of the opinion that a better course of action would be one asking one final time for Tiger and the board to communicate their intentions and plans to the fans one final time. A plea for for openness from the board signed by hundreds of supporters might work, but if not, it would show everyone what the owners really think of the paying customer. One final chance for reconciliation. Just a thought..
Your plan for petition for openness sounds the best way forward hope it gets off the ground.

Sure, but if it doesn't happen, then what? Another, absolutely definitely, really really last chance (until the next one)?

Look give the bloke some slack, DE I think would not have sold us to people who could not take us forward, tiger is the only chairman to match Kassam with finance let see what happens next transfer window we know it’s been a disappointment in the summer, January was better in than out. He’s come in with not owning the ground, he’s working on things and would we really want a scum bag like Kassam back who will change the goal posts with rent going up and selling any players who would get money in ??

Look give the bloke some slack, DE I think would not have sold us to people who could not take us forward, tiger is the only chairman to match Kassam with finance let see what happens next transfer window we know it’s been a disappointment in the summer, January was better in than out. He’s come in with not owning the ground, he’s working on things and would we really want a scum bag like Kassam back who will change the goal posts with rent going up and selling any players who would get money in ??
Deluded !!

Deluded !!
Not at all, why would you buy a club with no ground if you did not have any money? Yes the football has been rubbish this season, but look at the training ground and the under 23’s 18’s youth, he’s paid for players some not any good but he’s only going on the the team around him say, to call me deluded tells me you have no insight into the club

Not at all, why would you buy a club with no ground if you did not have any money? Yes the football has been rubbish this season, but look at the training ground and the under 23’s 18’s youth, he’s paid for players some not any good but he’s only going on the the team around him say, to call me deluded tells me you have no insight into the club
The deluded bit was more to do with your claim that DE had the clubs best interests to heart , Eales was looking after himself first .

Petition says Tiger might be disinterested.

That's patently not true.

I won't be signing Brian.

How do you know Tiger has the finances to the same level as Kassam?

The deluded bit was more to do with your claim that DE had the clubs best interests to heart , Eales was looking after himself first .
well DE would probably have wanted the top price but then the buyer would have to be investigated by the football league

Can not say but, the person who knows I would trust

I was under the impression that Tiger was worth £30-40m, whereas, Kassam is worth around £240m, but I could be wrong.

The person that told you wasn’t on about Erick Thohir was he/she?

Last edited:
a massive 19 signatures so far. With an average attendance of 6500 each week, that represents 0.29% of the fanbase. Speaks volumes.

I agree to a certain extent about the openess, but I would guess that some of what the fans want to hear simply isn't shareable in the public domain, yet and the rest of the things we want to hear are just going to take time to figure out.

it's not about what cannot be in the public domain is it? some indication of a plan going forward would be nice

it's not about what cannot be in the public domain is it? some indication of a plan going forward would be nice

Well, I'm pretty sure that in Tiger probably had said 'we've got a plan going forward' but not much else. Which is kind of my point. It's not enough for most fans, especially with Bill paying being an issue.

I was under the impression that Tiger was worth £30-40m, whereas, Kassam is worth around £240m, but I could be wrong.

The person that told you wasn’t on about Erick Thohir was he/she?
Definitely tiger, was told he waiting for a deal to process

Back
Top Bottom